Just give me one month - November

Replies

• KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Thank you, @LynnJ9 I’m so focused on the Kg side that I missed my own tiny celebrate πŸ₯³ ⭐️
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    MFP Start weight: 160 lbs
    Started β€œjust give 1 month” threads in Mid-Oct. @ 157.4 lbs
    November start weight: 158.6 lbs
    November goal: 157 lbs
    Ultimate goal: 98 lbs, but that maybe too low. Main goal is to be healthier.

October +2.6 lbs. (160)

Nov 1 158.6
    Nov 2 157 let’s see if I can maintain this. :)
    Nov 3 157 Yay! Will try to maintain & if I lose any more this month, I will be thrilled!!! This is my goal weight for November. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I gained last month & I don't want to do that, again...
    Nov 4 157 Yay!
    Nov 5 157 Hoping this will stick!
    Nov 6 157.4 Well it didn’t. I was pretty darn good, too!
    Nov 7 158.2 Ghah!!
    Nov 8 159.2
    Nov 9 159.8 Not going well at all! Okay, I just planned meals for 1 week. I must stick with the plan! Goal for water is at least 32 oz. per day. Some days this past week, I barely drank 8 oz. Will start adding in some basic exercises. Back exercises which includes crunches & planks, and adding in some push-ups (maybe just wall push-ups). These are my goals for this week. Increase water. Add those basic exercises, and stick with my meal plans (now that I finally made them).
    Nov 10 157.6 Whew! I did increase water, yesterday. I tad over 32 oz. And, although had challenge of eating at friend's house for lunch (couldn't get out of it...) and homemade ice cream pie, and she being a fabulous cook. My first day to really focus in a while was a success. Feeling hungry now, so better get to my plan and eat lunch...
    Nov 11 156.2 Not getting my hopes up for this number. Not until it sticks... I did have a good day, yesterday, as far as sticking with diet plan. it was tough when Daughter N Law called wanting us to have dinner with them as they were going to be out our way. Any moment to be with them is cherished as both her and my son are so sweet and wonderful. It truly brightens our day whenever we're with them. So, I stuck with my plan and only had chicken from the place, I weighed my portion since they got it to go and brought it to our house, and supplemented with the rest of original dinner plan. (Have some left over chicken for tonight's meal).
    Nov 12 156.2 Yay! Yesterday, was rough as I had cravings, but I did not succumb...
    Nov 13 156.2 Uh oh... I kinda blew it, today. Not as badly as in the past, but added 2 things that put me way over in calories, today... Why was I so weak, today?!
    Nov 14 156.2 :)
    Nov. 15 157.2 :(
    Nov. 16 156.6 :) Been challenged, lately, with meals out. ... always something & I need to learn how to stick with my plan or substitute appropriate substitutions. Last night, my son & his wife had us over for dinner. I goofed by having a 2nd helping of potatoes & by having 2 bags of 3/4 cup cereal in my car while driving. I will still be happy if I only lose one pound this month. I must stop gaining and be on the right track...
    Nov. 17 156.6 :) Did a little exercise this morning for the first time since mid-May!
    Nov 18 156 lbs :) Sore from that little bit of exercise. Plan to do it, again, tomorrow.
    Nov 19 156 lbs :) Dang! I had planned to do the same exercise this evening before my late dinner, but got held up longer than planned at my parent's Assisted Living Memory Care facility. grr. Am nervous about blood tests that I'm having in the morning. I sure hope that I don't have to start on cholesterol med and/or diabetes meds. I have been pre-diabetic for a while & borderline on the cholesterol...
    Nov 20 156.8 lbs. No exercise, again... :(

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    LynnJ9 wrote: Β»
    Starting weight 2019 181.1

21 Nov: 169.8 OMG so happy to see that 16..!

I love reaching milestones like this! 4dhd97ss2u62.jpg

Thank you so much πŸ’