Natalie's OMAD log

13»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh yeah I can only survive if I cheat once and a while....planned or unplanned everyone needs them.....Oh mac and cheese ---sounds amazing.....
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    I too have cheat days :) As long as we get back up onto the OMAD wagon, its all good :+1: So sorry to hear about your kid being sick..get well soon <3
  • simplelife0124
    simplelife0124 Posts: 20 Member
    Sunday's weigh in was 163.4.

That was after a night of drinking and mac and cheese though... lol!

This week I'm changing things up by limiting my carb intake. I've done keto before for a prolonged period and didn't really enjoy the 20 gram threshold, so I'm going to stick to under 80-100 grams for now. I eat a lot of carbs, so this should help me improve my food choices a bit.

I also talked to SO into eating more whole food dinners. I'd like to aim for a protein/salad/carb plate for my OMAD, so I stocked up for that this week! Lots of good salad ingredients!

Now that I'm kind of in the swing of eating once a day, I'm ready to make some changes to the food itself. Thanks again for the comments so far, it helps to have feedback!
  • simplelife0124
    Oh yeah I can only survive if I cheat once and a while....planned or unplanned everyone needs them.....Oh mac and cheese ---sounds amazing.....

It was SO amazing! My idea didn't win but we had 6 different pans of mac and cheese! Thankfully I pawned the leftovers off on others haha
  • simplelife0124
    jadepearl wrote: »
    I too have cheat days :) As long as we get back up onto the OMAD wagon, its all good :+1: So sorry to hear about your kid being sick..get well soon <3

It's just that time of year! Everyone's sick it seems like.

And amen to the getting back on the wagon!! After a day of feasting I was looking forward to fasting again. Crazy how that works!
  • simplelife0124
    LMFAO that sounds awesome! ANd how fun that you have a mac and cheese contest! I need to find my way THERE!!! LOL

You're doing great! A cheat day now and again refreshes the spirit <3

:heart:

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Having a regular treat day is one of the benefits of this way of eating. I have found that sometimes I will lose weight after a splurge!
  • jadepearl
    Sending over lots of quick healing vibes..get well soon <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • simplelife0124
    vzvdj0tayyki.jpg

True to my word I started my eating window with a BAS (big *kitten* salad)

I wound up at about 1250 total calories for the day.... I think the salad is key! I was too full to eat any junk after! I had a 6" quesadilla and beans as well with some chicken... my carb intake ended up being below 80 as well :smile:

Today I'm starting off the morning with a cup of coffee and HWC. We got our first snow last night and I feel like being decadent.

Hope everyone is staying warm!
  • jadepearl
    Snow? Wow..I love snow <3 However, for little old me to see snow, I have to drive for more than 5 hours to the mountains. You are doing amazing with the carb intake :) Keep up the good work :+1: