got my complete blood count done yesterday

13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    katermari wrote: »
    all of this has nothing to do with my health issues, so i disagreed with it.

She started by commiserating with you on how difficult it can be to get accurately treated, so, yeah, it was relevant.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    I understand. If you do not get sorted properly by someone who looks at the system systemically soon enough, I mean within many years, you could be where I am.

There is a strong link between salicylate sensitivity/intolerance and ADHD one only needs to look. Doctors do not always keep up with science. Their schools do not keep up either.

I did write chapter and verse on thyroid function and how to correct them only I lost it. Stop the thyroid Madness is one American site, gives much of the background, even says the numbers game is founded on total blood samples from one hospital over a period of time, the problems is when the results from those samples were applied the status of the donation was not kept, were they under treatment, related to someone under treatment and so on, had this information been applied more precise information would have been found leading to fewer being told, you are within normal range when normal range for you is what matter. There are other thyroid support sites, National ones are often the best. STTM is pro desiccated thyroid treatments as they were at the start of the last century, now the treatment of choice for most doctors is synthetic only this often contains dairy as filler and binder. dairy can be an irritant for many with challenged thyroids. Soy is something else, it can but its not essential, there are many more things which can cause autoimmunity to which the greater part of the solution is to discover what they are and eliminate them

Our bodies are more complicated that we are given to believe. May be find a different doctor, in the US you have an advantage, here in the UK we have to fit the same boxes for NHS doctors, going private costs a fortune.

I've had a great day, sent the feed back letter, then took of for a day out together. Its out of my head and heart. I don't want to see the video, I don't expect a reply. I did tell them disablement is not just wheelchairs and crutches it can be ADHD, Autism, PTSD and more way more. I feel great, I did feel very low, stress build up drains the batteries. One site I found today calls MSC disabling. One day everyone will understand the body and brain.