Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Any ideas?

amypinky2amypinky2 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
I want to wear my shapewear to the gym, not so I look good in my work out gear but because I have a large belly and it helps keep it from bouncing. My husband says it's not a good idea. Does anyone have other ideas on what I can do? It is really uncomfortable for it to bounce like it does. Thanks.

Replies

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 6,621Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,621Member, Premium Member
    I think it’s a horrible idea! Your skin should be able to breathe when you exercise! Not to mention, you want your body to move naturally during exercise.

Tell your husband I think he’s absolutely right and should be nominated for Husband of the Year. 🧡
  • NorthCascadesNorthCascades Posts: 9,381Member Member Posts: 9,381Member Member
    I don't know what shape wear is, but the two people who replied before me really know their stuff. My advice would be to try it once on a day you wouldn't mind going home early, everybody has a different tolerance for tons like breathability.
  • ElizabethKalmbachElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,118Member Member Posts: 1,118Member Member
    Second vote for appropriately fitted compression garments, preferably designed for your activity of choice.