foods you cant quit eating

13»

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I can't stay out of classic potato chips, cookies or reeses cups. I'd definitely say that those are my trigger foods, so I avoid buying them.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Cookies, ice cream and cake' yup.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    wheat thins... my kids call them mama crackers. My son asked why we never have them, because he also loves them. My answer... " because mama has no self control!" I have tried buying the 100 calorie packs, but I just justify having more than one bag.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    amfmmama wrote: »
    wheat thins... my kids call them mama crackers. My son asked why we never have them, because he also loves them. My answer... " because mama has no self control!" I have tried buying the 100 calorie packs, but I just justify having more than one bag.

I love them too but they were so much better 25 years ago, extra thin and extra salty. different flavor too
  • rumbaimom
    rumbaimom Posts: 46 Member
    I love, love, love a glass of milk with a heaping spoonful of peanut butter.
  • armyvet25
    armyvet25 Posts: 48 Member
    pizza-any kind, doughnuts-the kind with sprinkles
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Cheetos. I'll eat the whole bag. (9 oz -12 oz)
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,166 Member
    Half and half with coffee in it. :)
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Good caramel corn. I don't tend to buy or make it for that reason. If I can find small bags of it then sometimes I will, where "sometimes" is maybe once every 6 months on a week where I've burned more calories than I can easily eat back.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    BrettNS wrote: »
    Donair. Can't have often as it's off the charts in calories and sodium.

Living in a city where you can't get good döner kebab helps me with that immensely. Mind you, moving is not exactly a realistic option for anyone and it's not something I chose, so much as that the two times that I've lived in areas of the world that have good döner have been occasions where I was there for a relatively short period of time (under a year). The last time I was in Europe (mostly Germany but also Austria), I think I allowed myself one every two weeks.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Pringles, cookies, anything chocolate. I love ice cream and find that I can buy the ice cream mini sandwiches and make those fit into my daily calories. But if there's a can of Pringles in the house OR cookies- store bought or homemade- I'm done for. Can't just eat one or two- nope!
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Lately I can’t stop eating ritz crackers at night. I will sit there in front of the tv with a box of them. Terrible idea I know but if I take a few and put the box back in the cupboard I just keep getting up for more! I can’t control myself. I need to break this habit. I’m in a bit of a overeating rut. Time to make some changes.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    M&M peanuts.

I buy them in hulk. In "Party" sized bags
    They say that choc & nuts are good 4u, don't they? LOL!

Limit myself to a single 1/4 cup serving (220 cals/day) but sometimes eat them daily and can empty a bag pretty fast
  • weight3049
    weight3049 Posts: 72 Member
    Basically any food that is considered "junk food" though I am more of a savory type person than sweets.
  • Chris144mph
    Chris144mph Posts: 66 Member
    Rice Cakes with cream cheese!
    Granted its a low fat cream cheese but I get so stressed if I don't have a few rice cakes (4 on a good day 6 on a bad)
    They satisfy my need to crunch & the sour cream flavoured ones are amazing! But I can't stop!
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Chips!!! I could eat them with every meal. I love the salt and the crunch.

I buy store brand chips because they’re good enough to stop a craving, but not good enough that I want to keep eating the whole bag.