Someone else's food history is constantly listed in my history

I just started and by day two I noticed someone else's food history was/is still showing up in my history. I wrote tech support last week, but have not heard back. A) I find this creepy and b) it's annoying that my foods get buried or don't even show up as this person's entries overwhelm mine. Has anyone had this problem???

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    That sounds really annoying. You have my sympathy.

I would contact MFP again until you get an email from them. I've contacted them twice, and got an answer (and they fixed the problem) after I waded through internet links, self-help that didn't help, and finally found an email to a person.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    While you're waiting to hear from MFP support, you could try changing your password (if we're just talking about some recent history showing up -- if all of a sudden months or years of old history suddenly showed up in your account, I don't think changing your password will help. And changing the password would only stop new entries from showing up in your history; it wouldn't do anything about the old stuff.)
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Alternatively, if you have the app on your phone, does anyone else have access to your phone? Do you keep your phone secured against third-party access (e.g., password, fingerprint, etc.)?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited November 2019
    No, not this problem, but every morning when I enter my breakfast, it goes on yesterday twice, then on this morning. Third time’s the charm. Just a funny problem. Yours doesn’t sound as funny.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,543 Member
    No, not this problem, but every morning when I enter my breakfast, it goes on yesterday twice, then on this morning. Third time’s the charm. Just a funny problem. Yours doesn’t sound as funny.

@corinasue1143 my food diary often does this too, but the opposite. So I'll log on in the morning to track my dinner from last night, but when I enter the food it puts it onto today's dinner instead of yesterday's! It's annoying but I've found the fastest way to fix it is to click on 'Quick Tools' under that meal and 'Copy to date', copy it to yesterday then delete it from today.