Myfitnesspal

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Working out at home

13»

Replies

• domeofstarsdomeofstars Member Posts: 481 Member Member Posts: 481 Member
    Well, I love doing pop sugar fitness youtube videos. If I make mistakes with the steps, I don't have to worry about looking silly in front of anyone. I don't have to worry about being exposed to the COVID. There's no traveling time as well which is good.
  • lillymaid86lillymaid86 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I love it ! There are many exercise videos on youtube to follow . I like to mix it up. This morning I did a basic kickboxing workout . It was so much fun!
  • Ikeeptrying2Ikeeptrying2 Member Posts: 150 Member Member Posts: 150 Member
    What are the top pros and cons of working out from home?..go?.

I don't have to drive to get there.. seriously... I am not the kind of person who would go someplace to exercise on a regular basis.

I don't have for someone in front of me to be done using the space or the equipment.

I choose what gear I want in the space and how I want it placed.

I'm steps away from my own shower when I'm done.
  • Dogmom1978Dogmom1978 Member Posts: 1,590 Member Member Posts: 1,590 Member
    I started adding dancing into my cardio routine. I find even with 4 different cardio machines, sometimes I just get bored with indoor cardio. So I got a tv and an hdmi cable for the gym and now I added in body groove videos from YouTube. FYI: I would NEVER dance if someone else could SEE me dancing...
  • Whydahdad71Whydahdad71 Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member
    This is a very interesting thread
  • Whydahdad71Whydahdad71 Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member
    I see there are more YT videos on home training. Eddie Hall released a video show casing his beautiful new home gym. If you could have any one piece of equipment in your home gym, what would you choose?