Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Display My Diary First

itsjpogiitsjpogi Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
Hi devs,

My #1 task as a user for MFP is to log and track my food in my diary. It should be the first screen to display for me every time I open the app.

If I open the app 5 times a day, then that's 5 extras taps I have to perform to reach my diary. Multiply that by the days of the week and that's 35 extra taps a week.

It's a minor inconvenience but one I have to constantly deal with every day.

Replies

• DanyellMcGinnisDanyellMcGinnis Posts: 285Member Member Posts: 285Member Member
    If you use a computer you can just bookmark that page.

(I tried the app and found it so clunky as to be unusable.)
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 2,151Member Member Posts: 2,151Member Member
    I sometimes use the web version from my device, but the iOS app has some nice functions that the website doesn't.

So given how often I need to add food, and given how PAINFULLY SLOW the iOS app is (ten seconds to register a click, no exaggeration, I counted), it would be nice if it opened to the page I want to actually use.
  • Dazz123456789Dazz123456789 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    We were at a table in a restaurant, and four of us had the app. Two of us have this problem, but the other two always opens at the diary. None of us hav e ever set anything to cause this, nor do we know of any setting that might.

The android app has become painfully slow too.
  • PAV8888PAV8888 Posts: 5,991Member Member Posts: 5,991Member Member
    'tis the time of the year when MFP live tests deploys app and web site updates in preparation for the new year's influx!