Help I’m new

Options
Hi all I am new and am in my late 40s. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I am not going to post some sappy story about my weight gain. The truth is I’m fat because of my own poor excercise and eating habits. I’m done with this bull junk and determined to get this weight off. I would love to hear from any of you who have lost or need to loose 100 plus pounds with advise, encouragement And that will be there if I need to curse because I can’t can’t have that piece of chocolate. I will embrace anyone though. :-)

Replies

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP! MFP has been an amazing resource in my more than 100 lb weight loss journey. I would highly recommend that you purchase a digital food scale. Many times what we assume is a serving size is no where close. I also found taking progress pictures (even if they are for your eyes only) will help you see progress/change when you may not always see eye to eye with the scale. You can do this! It sounds like you have a strong will and you can achieve your goals with that!