Are you over 200pds, let's diet together

1646566676870»

Replies

• Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Weighed in this morning at 102.1kg, so I'm down 1.3kg since my last post. Happy with my progress so far, as I've shed 6.6kg in 6 weeks, which is amazing for me!

I have 8 weeks to my show, and if I could shed another 6-8kg by then, I'll be over the moon!
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hello! It's been months since I've been in MFP. I don't see any notifications so I'm sorry if I missed a message from someone. I am on ytube as hermit's reflections, can message me there. Anyways I'm doing alright. It was a big move to Arizona and I've been busy just putting in basic infrastructure since my husband and I are building a life on raw land. It's hard working on habits but I have a couple in mind.

As far as health goes, I've lost 50 lbs total so far from my highest weight in about a year. I lost some weight pre- move with nutrition and workouts like up to the beat fitness videos which was something I could follow. I can't work out like that now, but there's plenty of activity to do. My weight really dropped when we moved because of stress, I had little appetite for awhile, then little access to more than gas station food for over a month. There has been a huge amount of sweaty work. My clothes are so loose I had to work in leggings which is something I don't do. Most of my clothes are in storage still.

I've reached my first plateau as projects and pace changes. I think I have about 63 more lbs to reach a healthy BMI. My next milestone will be the overweight BMI. I have 22 more lbs to lose to reach that.

It's hard work here in the high desert but we're making a go of it. I do pace myself and drink water. I'm starting to drink tonic water and Pedialyte to help with some deficiency (finding supplies of all kinds is a real challenge here). I look forward to baking when we can build an oven. It's pretty here. The monsoon rains kept us stuck in place for weeks but we were ok. God provided a day to haul water before it rained again. We're preparing for winter/ mud season.

I hope everyone is doing well. I don't anticipate being on here, sorry. I can't track calories. I'm still working on any sort of routine.

Shalom
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow, I almost started crying, I fell off the wagon...into a ditch...over a raven and have been yelling for help ever since. Life took me over in 2021 (and no it wasn't covid). I lost myself. Last week I decided to come back up on MFP and try to find a challenge to join, none really satisfied my interest. just out of curiosity I typed in the group I started backed 2020 and low and behold, I found you. God bumps.

I've finally come home.

I've got alot of catching up to do, but it's so good to see it's still going strong.

What are "you" doing now to prepare for Jan. 1st. ?
    "My" weigh in days have always been Tuesdays, but you can pick any day of the week that's convenient for you. LET'S DO THIS !!! 2024 is going to be our year.

Starting Weight:
    Jan. 2:
    Jan. 9:
    Jan. 16:
    Jan. 23:
    Jan. 30

Total January loss:

Feb. 6:
    Feb. 13:
    Feb. 20:
    Feb. 27:

Total February loss:

Mar. 5:
    Mar. 12:
    Mar. 19:
    Mar. 26:

Total March loss:

Apr. 2:
    Apr. 9:
    Apr. 16:
    Apr. 23:
    Apr. 30:

Total April loss:

Total April loss:
  • ladycopnh1
    I hope I can get some of you to join me in this venture again next year. I cannot do this alone and "we" can make this site a fun one. I like word games and mind bogglers. they break up the monotony of talking diet all every post.
  • ladycopnh1
    Starting Weight:
    Jan. 2: 184
    Jan. 9:
    Jan. 16:
    Jan. 23:
    Jan. 30

Total January loss:

Feb. 6:
    Feb. 13:
    Feb. 20:
    Feb. 27:

Total February loss:

Mar. 5:
    Mar. 12:
    Mar. 19:
    Mar. 26:

Total March loss:

Apr. 2:
    Apr. 9:
    Apr. 16:
    Apr. 23:
    Apr. 30:

Total April loss:
  • ladycopnh1
    Well, It's a start. I just need to lose 6 more pds this month and I will be back to where I ended last November.

Starting Weight:
    Jan. 2: 184
    Jan. 9: 180
    Jan. 16:
    Jan. 23:
    Jan. 30

Total January loss:

Feb. 6:
    Feb. 13:
    Feb. 20:
    Feb. 27:

Total February loss:

Mar. 5:
    Mar. 12:
    Mar. 19:
    Mar. 26:

Total March loss:

Apr. 2:
    Apr. 9:
    Apr. 16:
    Apr. 23:
    Apr. 30:

Total April loss:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member

Hi, I am steph. I am having trouble putting down the food and I need something to change. I know it is my responsibility to change. Here we go!

Starting Weight: 242.2
    Jan. 2: 242.2
    Jan. 9: 242.8
    Jan. 16:
    Jan. 23:
    Jan. 30

Total January loss:

Feb. 6:
    Feb. 13:
    Feb. 20:
    Feb. 27:

Total February loss:

Mar. 5:
    Mar. 12:
    Mar. 19:
    Mar. 26:

Total March loss:

Apr. 2:
    Apr. 9:
    Apr. 16:
    Apr. 23:
    Apr. 30:

Total April loss:
  • ladycopnh1
    Welcome on board abowersgirl, believe me we have all been or are where you're at right now. I broke down and binged last night. I have a funeral of a very close friend coming up on Saturday and I know I'm going to be ugly crying throughout the service. I am a sugarholic and that's what I turn to calm me down. I am not looking to lose anything by tomorrow but !! Tuesday starts a new week for me.