Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2020- One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    Work drinks dodged. Another AF in the bank :smile: (ok, I'm not asleep yet so it's possible I'll have one, but it's highly unlikely now the main temptation has passed)

πŸ‘nice work
  • MissMay
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy your not to far from your AF goal number. Lots of time left in the month. Have a lovely time at the ballet.
  • MissMay
    Options
    I had a busy week at work with travel and obligatory work social events. I was also in charge of the events, and the hotel we stayed at had complimentary wine and cheese at happy hour. I definitely indulged way too much, the tension of the work environment in a social setting was a bad recipe for me. Both nights I had two glasses of wine and then had cocktails with dinner.

Jan 1-7: AF (7 days)
    Jan 8: 3 drinks (2 glasses of wine and a small bit of brandy)
    Jan 9-13: AF (5 days)
    Jan 14: 1 drink (1 glass wine)
    Jan 15: 2 drinks (2 glasses wine)
    Jan 16: AF
    Jan 17: 4 drinks (date night)
    Jan 18-20: AF (3 days)
    Jan 21: 3 drinks
    Jan 22: 5 drinks
    Jan 23: AF

Jan totals so far: 17/23 AF days

I'm planning to have at least 7 AF days in a row now. It's scary how quickly and easily the drinking habit comes back.

Yes the bad drinking habit can come back quickly. But you seem to be pretty aware of it. And 17AF/23 is a really great acheivement. You got this!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    And by dessert, I mean chocolate anything or butterscotch pudding with chocolate candy sprinkles over it.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    Options
    @MissMay
    I look forward to hearing what concert that you attended.
    You will be clear headed when everyone else is hungover it sounds like, but hopefully you get some enjoyment from the trip, the new surroundings, the concert.
    Have fun!