Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2020- One Day at a Time

Replies

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    I haven't been looking forward to this day for a couple of weeks now but I made it! We went to TWO surprise birthday parties today, one was at a local brewery with a lot of my friends who I like to enjoy a beer or two with on occasion. The first one - at the brewery wasn't too difficult - I ordered a soda water with lime and just enjoyed the food and time with my friends. The second one was tougher - I would have appreciated a drink to just loosen up because I don't really enjoy small talk and/or big groups. I powered through it with a cappuccino and a pb cookie.

Glad to be home and planning my boot camp class for tomorrow morning. 8 more days!

Keep fighting the good fight, MF Pals!

NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Welcome and thank you for the well wishes and your successes @bretmartin09 and @thenewkayla.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    @Lilylady3k the event sounds very cool. Always looking for new ways to raise money for charity. Thanks for sharing.
    @dawnbgethealthy it was an Eagles tribute concert we attended. Would have been awesome to see the original Eagles in my lifetime but that never happened.
    @shorepine you are getting in some good numbers on AF days. CONGRATS.
  • bourbon_n_barbells
    bourbon_n_barbells Posts: 425 Member
    edited January 2020
    MissMay wrote: Β»
    ... πŸ’œ

Thank you!
  • MissMay wrote: Β»
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 love your transformation photos. Your doing great with easing into less alcohol.

Thank you @MissMay! <3