Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Android 19.12.0 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program here

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and check out our Known Android Issues

Replies

• mrzabhmrzabh Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    I have a suggestion for a future release. Is there any way we could share meals with myfitnesspal friends so we don't have to log the meal separately? I think about this when eating with my husband. If he takes the time to search and select the foods he ate, at a meal I'm also eating, why not just copy from him or anyone I'm connected to. Just a thought that would make it easier for me and my friends. Thanks!
  • Bottlecap19Bottlecap19 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Are there any plans to be able to graph exercise progress (like moving up in weight) in the same way you can do for weight? Or at least being able to export it as a CSV or Excel file? I see that you can print a report but I'd like to be able to use that data.
  • StevenGPritchardStevenGPritchard Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    I'm having problems logging my weight. I can edit the value, but pressing the "tick" to save it invariably doesn't seem to do anything. I can keep tapping it, and eventually it might respond, but sometimes I need to back out and try again.

I still think having to type the weight is clunky, it would be great to have the scale view back (remember that?) where you can swipe/drag to update the weight; typically the values aren't massively different from each weigh-in, so it's not like you would be scrolling one way or the other for ages. Even [+] / [-] buttons would be a benefit, rather than having to select the value, backspace through the numbers you don't want, and then typing.
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 2,205Member Member Posts: 2,205Member Member
    Is anyone else having issues with entries sometimes duplicating when you attempt to edit them?

On Android (but not on iOS) I occasionally click on an entry (eg, 1 cappuccino), change the quantity (eg, to 1.33 cappuccino because I got a medio instead), save the change, and - lo and behold, I now have TWO entries in my diary, one for 1 cappuccino, and one for 1.33 cappuccino.
  • tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Posts: 7,314Member Member Posts: 7,314Member Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with entries sometimes duplicating when you attempt to edit them?

On Android (but not on iOS) I occasionally click on an entry (eg, 1 cappuccino), change the quantity (eg, to 1.33 cappuccino because I got a medio instead), save the change, and - lo and behold, I now have TWO entries in my diary, one for 1 cappuccino, and one for 1.33 cappuccino.

Yes mine does that sometimes.
  • nikosalonennikosalonen Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Saving recipes is broken. I get "Unable to save recipe. Try again later" and it's been several days.
  • rbgrnrbgrn Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Yup saving recipes is broken for me too. Now can't even load mine. This app is useless if I can't actually track family meals I make. Was thinking about the premium but I don't trust them to keep it working now.
  • JobenJoben Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    rbgrn wrote: »
    Yup saving recipes is broken for me too. Now can't even load mine. This app is useless if I can't actually track family meals I make. Was thinking about the premium but I don't trust them to keep it working now.
    Saving recipes is broken. I get "Unable to save recipe. Try again later" and it's been several days.

Hi @nikosalonen & @rbgrn,

Our apologies for any problems you are having with Recipes saving. Can you please send us an email to https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can further investigate the issue?

Thanks!
  • JobenJoben Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    Thank you all for your feedback and patience while we worked towards fixes. We released a new update in 20.2.0. Please share your feedback here
    edited February 11
This discussion has been closed.