January 2020 - 30 days of YOGA CHALLENGE

123457»

Replies

• TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Missed another day but back to it again after Ballet class this morning. Day 17 done.
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    Day 25❤️
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 18 done. I was hoping for a nice relaxing practice as I had already done weightlifting and then handstand class so didn’t really feel up to anything challenging- so of course it was challenging with core stuff, chaturanga’s and single leg balance.
  • aquariuslia
    Day 26✅
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Days 23-26 ✅
    I keep forgetting to check in here.
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 19 was tough. I have some hard core DOMs from yesterday’s workouts. I was hoping for some nice stretchy stuff for my sore hips but it was crows and what felt like a zillion chaturangas.
  • tobistatler
    Day 27 ✅
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 20 done. I was hurting all over and really didn’t fancy doing anything movement related but morning yoga has now been firmly reestablished as part of my morning rituals to ensure that I can cope with a demanding lifestyle. Yoga is a gift.
  • aquariuslia
    Days 27 & 28✅
  • TiisTitanium
    Hooray - Day 21 done and dusted. It had me overly excited to see the trees in the window moving today as I spend way to much time trying to figure out if it is a real view or a photoshopped picture.
  • tobistatler
    Day 28 & 29 ✅ can’t believe it’s already over tomorrow.
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    tobistat wrote: »
    Day 28 & 29 ✅ can’t believe it’s already over tomorrow.

I know, flown by! Day 29 👍
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 22 for me done. I started a week late so I guess I will finish a week late. It is been a good way to establish good habits for 2020.

I will definitely continue daily practice - probably for the rest of 2020. I would like to get my splits this year and consistently working on my tight hips and hamstrings is bound to help the process.
  • Lilypal78
    Actually reached my goal weight today. I think yoga has helped a lot in the process. Feel much stronger as well, all those planks 😅 Great to see so many benefiting from daily practice!
  • Lilypal78
    Hooray - Day 21 done and dusted. It had me overly excited to see the trees in the window moving today as I spend way to much time trying to figure out if it is a real view or a photoshopped picture.

Did you see the people?!! 😀
  • aquariuslia
    edited January 2020
    Day 29✅ kind of. I tweaked my lower side back a little, and was hesitant to yoga, luckily as it was intuit today, I felt reminded to modify poses and take a very slow and mindful pace. I did no further damage and it feels pretty good at the moment, can’t believe tomorrow is day 30!
  • aquariuslia
    Day 30✅ Namaste! 🧘‍♀️
  • TiisTitanium
    I got distracted over the weekend and forgot to do yoga. Back to it this morning. Day 23 done