HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
Today I will:
- call out of work/text R Probably should have gone in but I think that extra day off did me really well. Even if I couldn't really afford it.
- take cold medicine when I'm supposed to
- work on the outline/try to finish I worked on it in the morning when I woke up at 4 am. Didn't work on it after that though. There's still like 6 plot points left to work on. I'm hoping that I can finish that tonight and maybe actually get it done before I leave on Friday.
- figure out dinner for me I used my crockpot and batch cooked for the first time in like a year last night! I made salsa chicken with some pasta mixed in and topped with grated cheese. I made a lot of extra and only ate one serving last night. So I still have several servings leftover. So I have lunch for today and Matt has a couple of meals for when I'm gone.
- do training! Very boring
- empty dishwasher And filled and ran it again. I washed all of the Tupperware that had been sitting around in the back of a cabinet.
- do laundry/create a packing list! Just have to fold it which I will do today.
mytime6630 wrote: »
So tomorrow, my goals again will be simple
1. Log all food... no matter what
2. stick with my meal plan for the day (which reminds me of goal 3
3. plan my meals in the morning so I know what I will be eating for lunch and dinner.
4. concentrate on water
5. keep busy in the evening.. my worse time. Drink water
6. get back on here no matter what .. be accountable.
7. make tomorrow day 1 ... a fresh start.
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Wednesday 1 October
Stay in the green
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
Happy Scale weight trend ⬇️
bookmeister86 wrote: »
- Track all food and drink
- Be in the green No but I did start within maintenance at least
- No alcohol
- Stay positive
- Read emails at intervals only
- Take boots to be reheeled (lunch)
- Keep catching up on email newsletters
- Do solution planning
- Talk to boyfriend in French forgot about this
- Lights off by 11
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Thursday 1st October
Log everything yes
Stay in the green no
Weekly shop yes
Early appointment with medical equipment firm to return it all yes
Rearrange parents bedroom, again yes
Back exercises a late save, I did them in bed at night, didn't want to fail on the first day!
Gardening yes, took some cuttings before the heavy frost last night
Walk no, too sore and it was late
As it's the first of the month I think I will set myself a challenge. I WILL do my back exercises every day. I'm fed up of writing that I didn't do them.#
OCTOBER CHALLENGE DAILY BACK EXERCISES
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.