Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

2020 Welcome Noobs to MFP

18910111214»

Replies

• cyfehr76cyfehr76 Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member Member, Premium Posts: 40 Member
    Hello All! I'm a Noobie as well.

The COVID era has definitely added on some weight. I'm not too overweight, but wanted to lose 10-12 lbs. and I'm having trouble even losing 5 lbs LOL. Working remotely is probably not helping nor the boredom eating. This tracking your consumption of food daily is helping a lot along with increasing my exercise. I was always runner to help with my HDL and cholesterol, but now the weight has elevated slightly. Time to change....
  • SpanishFusionSpanishFusion Member Posts: 257 Member Member Posts: 257 Member
    Here I am! An oldie but a Newbie ... AGAIN!
  • NovaNova Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,633 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 7,633 MFP Staff
    Hi all! Thank you to everyone who participated in this discussion last year (2020) and part of this year (2021)!!

We encourage new users to post a discussion. Please post a discussion here in Introduce Yourself and you'll be greeted by one of our awesome Welcoming Committee members!!
    edited March 4
This discussion has been closed.