PW 178
    CW 176
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,834 Member
    Matthewsfive
    Week 4
    PW 178
    CW 176

Wow! Down 6.4 pounds this month! Talk about a green January - you are a one woman lawn!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 192
    CW 190.9 🤗

Friday steps 14,191
  • jugar
    micki48 wrote: »
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 192
    CW 190.9 🤗

Friday steps 14,191

You are going to hit the 180s VERY SOON!!!!! This is really exciting.
  • micki48
    jugar wrote: »
    micki48 wrote: »
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 192
    CW 190.9 🤗

Friday steps 14,191

You are going to hit the 180s VERY SOON!!!!! This is really exciting.

AND I CANT WAIT!! So exciting! 😍🙂🤗🎉👟 I think I even stayed in the green for the whole month!

And @Terytha is going to be in Onederland. Next weigh in could be pretty exciting.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Matthewsfive
    Week 4
    PW 178
    CW 176

Wow! Down 6.4 pounds this month! Talk about a green January - you are a one woman lawn!
    @jugar thanks for the good laugh, I didn't get it at first but then when I did I let out a really loud laugh. Thanks for that
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Steps for 1/31 = 3285

Our hot water heater broke and the plumber was in the way of my treadmill so I decided to take the last day of the month off and work on taxes instead...
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 45 Member
    PW- 155
    CW- 153.2
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,038 Member
    @evelynladams527

"Oh, I'm so sorry you're not right here in Vermont so I could show you everything in person! I'll try to make the instructions easy for your poor achy head.
    Look at your hand where your thumb attaches. (stretch thumb and forefinger to make the letter "L"). In the angle of the "web" where the fleshy part meets up with bones make up the "crotch". Your opposite index finger will tap right on that area in a steady pace.
    Here's the story to go with the "tapping". (keep shoulder and arm relaxed - shake out any tight spots and relax).
    "There's a big red barn in a big farm yard. Surrounding it is a corral with a gate at the far side of the yard. The brain is the big red barn. It's busy saying, "I am the brain and have pain on the left (choose the one that's true for you) side of my head!" ("tap, tap, tap"...) "I am the brain ('tap, tap...') and I have...hey! who's tapping? you're interupting my big, important thought! I am the brain and ('tap, tap, tap...') what? why are you tapping? stop interupting my big important thoughts! OK. where was I? Oh, right. I am the brain and ('tap, tap, tap...'), and, uh, hmmm...I don't recall. huh."
    The pain gate theory is fascinating because, when our thinking system is in a pain loop, it's practically impossible to break it on its' own. When the tapping happens, the loop gets broken and the pained system can let go, shift it, lessen it, then, make the pain go away.
    Good luck with it and let me know how it goes. I'll be happy to talk with you or someone who can help fascilitate that process.
    Have a good night!
    Evelyn"

This was amazing! I only practiced this pain gate method this evening and it certainly resulted in some relief. I repeated the process on each hand and afterwards I was amazed at a buzzing sensation along each arm for a few seconds. Thanks for sharing this with me

Yinka <3

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
  • jugar

well done! 2 pounds gone B)
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 536 Member
    Steps: 3,300
    Slow compared to other days - getting my schedule sorted out. Going to bed early ‘cause I’m plumb tuckered out!
    @YinxFed I’m so glad you’re experiencing some relief. It really is amazing stuff.
    I’m thinking about my February plan. I’m going to go flour and sugar free 5-6 days per week. I think that’ll help my weight decrease.
    Have a good night, y’all!
  • jugar
    LAST CALL! I still need 6 more weigh-ins before tomorrow morning!! I await your lovely numbers :heart:

@ddmiddleton2
    @jfp420
    @mrslrucker
    @ann_1403
    @mbutler2013
    @evangsimmons170
  • jugar
    The January chat is now closed! Head on over to February :smiley:
  • micki48
    Post your steps on the February thread since this one is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.