UK accountability friends - Monday weigh in

Options

Replies

• LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry but life took over in a bad way and I kept forgetting to post.

Start weight Dec 21st 2019 was 18 stone 7 and current weight is 16 stone 8.

Keep motivating, keep posting, keep following!

I am determined to not let Coronavirus impede my weight loss and you shoudln't either :-)
  • returntofeelinggood
    returntofeelinggood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm not weighing in this week because my scales are in a box somewhere ready to (hopefully!) move house on Friday! 🤞 However have had a terrible week....eating way too much and not tracking properly 😕 need to reset myself but finding everything a struggle at the moment.
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hope the move went well @returntofeelinggood.
    @LadyTalty wow, well done.
    Didn’t weigh in last week as was the first day of working from home with the kids and husband. Not going to weigh in tomorrow either as just need to find a routine for home working atm. Hoping that this week goes more smoothly than last week! Hope you all have a good week.
  • returntofeelinggood
    Options
    Hi all, I have had an absolute nightmare of a time 😢 we were due to move on Friday but it all fell through at the last minute (fingers crossed we are moving today). Has meant we have been stuck in a nearly empty house with 2 young kids and no proper way off cooking all weekend! Still have no scales as in a box somewhere in the van! Haven't done any exercise or tracking! I'm hoping once we are settled I can regain my mindset 😏 just so stressed!!!
  • helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Eek! I hope you get sorted out today!
  • helen_goldthorpe
    Options
    SW (October) - 86kg
    6/1/20 - 80.4kg
    13/1/20 - 80.7kg
    20/1/20 - 78.6kg
    25/1/20 - 78.0kg (Saturday weigh in as I was on holiday on Monday)
    3/2/30 - 78.6kg (got off a 4.5 hour flight back from the canaries at 8pm last night so vaguely hopeful there's some water retention in there)
    10/2/20 - 77.1kg (I was right about the water retention...)
    17/2/20 -76.1kg
    24/2/20 - 76.9kg (suspected bloating)
    2/3/20 - 75.4kg
    9/3/20 - 74.6kg woo hoo! Sub 75.
    16/3/20 - 74.3kg
    23/3/20 - 73.3kg
    30/3/20 - 73.0kg
  • LadyTalty
    Options
    Well done everyone who not only managed to weigh but lost! I weighed but thanks to a week of stress, emotional eating, no exercise, and my TOTM I have aparently put on 5 pounds :-) I know that is water weight and also I started jogging on Saturday and doing a 30 day weight loss exercise programme so my muscles are sore and heavy feeling.

That weight gain will go and so I'm not upset! Just another part of this rollercoaster weight loss journey xx
  • LadyTalty
    Options
    Sorry I'm late! Time is stranger these days!

Since my 5 pound increase last week I have lost 4 and am now back to 16 stone 9. Since then I've been smashing the couch to 5k and have started up zoom personal trainer sessions. My poor body doesnt know what's hit it!

Keep going everybody. You are all keeping me going seeing how well you are all doing xxx
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @returntofeelinggood hope everything is ok and don’t worry about stress eating. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • nhenryoliver
    Options
    Starting weight - 11 stone 2lbs
    Mon 3rd Feb - 10 stone 13lbs 😊
    Mon 10th Feb - 10 stone 12lbs
    Mon 17th Feb - 10 stone 11lbs
    Tue 14th April - 10 stone 13lbs
    Goal weight - 10 stone 4lbs

Not surprised by gain. My exercise routine has been good, so just need to ensure that I’m eating due to being hungry rather than to fill a gap. Also, I’m so less active than normal so I’ve had to adjust my calorie intake down 😬, but that means I need to get the exercise in 💪🏽. Hope you are all doing well in these weird times.

• returntofeelinggood
    Options
    Hi all, sorry for the radio silence. I have been completely off the rails; eating badly and not doing any exercise. I can tell I've gained because jeans are tight but going to officially weigh in on Monday. It has been has been a horrible and stressful time for everyone and moving house and having the children at home hasn't helped. However have fallen into bad habits again and am making excuses to overeat. Back on it today because I can feel my confidence going down again. Start my new job on Monday, have a lovely new house and my boys are happy and healthy. Time to get my positive vibes back 😊. See you all next Monday for the weigh in x
  • nhenryoliver
    Options
    Love the focus on the positives @returntofeelinggood. I’m with you in getting back into routine of weighing in. I need that accountability!
  • returntofeelinggood
    edited April 2020
    Options
    1.5lb on so not the end of the world (managed to claw it back a bit this week!). However, in reality should be 4 weeks worth of weight loss really so not ideal! Oh well, onwards and upwards. Hopefully be back losing by next week 😊

Starting weight - 14 stone 2.5lbs
    Goal weight - 10 stone
    Total loss to date - 1 stone 10. 5lbs

Monday 6th Jan 2020 - 13stone 9lbs
    Monday 13th Jan 2020 - 13 stone 7lbs
    Monday 20th Jan 2020 - 13 stone 4.5lbs
    Monday 27th Jan - 13 stone 2lbs
    Monday 3rd Feb - 13 stone 0.5lbs
    Monday 10th Feb - 12 stone 12.5lbs
    Monday 17th Feb - 12 stone 11.5lbs
    Monday 24th Feb - 12 stone 8.5lbs
    Monday 2nd March - 12 stone 7.5lbs
    Monday 9th March - 12 stone 7.5lbs
    Monday 16th March - 12 stone 4.5lbs
    Monday 20th April - 12 stone 6lbs
  • helen_goldthorpe
    Options
    I need to get back into doing this.

SW (October) - 86kg
    6/1/20 - 80.4kg
    13/1/20 - 80.7kg
    20/1/20 - 78.6kg
    25/1/20 - 78.0kg (Saturday weigh in as I was on holiday on Monday)
    3/2/30 - 78.6kg (got off a 4.5 hour flight back from the canaries at 8pm last night so vaguely hopeful there's some water retention in there)
    10/2/20 - 77.1kg (I was right about the water retention...)
    17/2/20 -76.1kg
    24/2/20 - 76.9kg (suspected bloating)
    2/3/20 - 75.4kg
    9/3/20 - 74.6kg woo hoo! Sub 75.
    16/3/20 - 74.3kg
    23/3/20 - 73.3kg
    30/3/20 - 73.0kg
    20/4/20 - 71.3kg
  • HeatherFace89
    HeatherFace89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning guys!

I’ve just discovered this thread and hope I can jump on the bandwagon!

Trying to shift my ‘stress of motherhood’ weight!

I’ve been on this for 3 weeks and lost 9lbs so far 😊

SW - 13st 12lbs
    CW - 13st 3lbs
    GW - 10stone 🖤
  • returntofeelinggood
    Options
    Morning guys!

I’ve just discovered this thread and hope I can jump on the bandwagon!

Trying to shift my ‘stress of motherhood’ weight!

I’ve been on this for 3 weeks and lost 9lbs so far 😊

SW - 13st 12lbs
    CW - 13st 3lbs
    GW - 10stone 🖤

That's amazing, well done! Welcome 😊
  • LadyTalty
    Options
    You guys are doing so well!

After a 3 week stall I have finally shifted some weight again!

Start weight 18 stone 7.
    Current weight 16 stone 7.

2 stone gone forever 🤣
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back into this... A combination of work stress and general lockdown anxiety has totally derailed me - been living on junk and doing no exercise except the occasional walk. I'm going to be weighing in weekly, but my focus to start with will be mainly on getting more exercise as I know if I can get that habit in check better eating will follow naturally. Or at least that used to be the case! 😬
  • HeatherFace89
    HeatherFace89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Managed to lose 2lbs this week! Feeling inspired as I’ve been off it the past few weeks.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Oooh I want in! I like that this is a Monday weigh in - it’ll make me behave over the weekend ;)

I don’t really have much weight to lose, if at all. I’m dabbling with a recomp but in the process right now of being a little cleaner with my diet and cutting out cheat days entirely. Need to shed some body fat.

This Saturday coming up is period day, so I’m currently up two lbs from where I was this time last week. So, my weight may be a little skewed until Auntie Flo goes bye bye.