Food Scale.. worth it or not?

13»

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I wish MFP added a function that if someone disagrees with what you post, they have to reply with a why. Because again, I have no idea why would anyone disagree with what I wrote lol

I got a Disagree for my post stating that I had vegetables rotting in my compost bin, so can't really take them seriously.

They disagree that you have a compost bin?

That it has vegetables in it?

That vegetables rot?

I like to think I've got at least a couple woo stalkers who turned into disagree stalkers, so I dunno.
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Yes. Worth it. I was actually overestimating my portions and was under eating for a long time.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited January 2020
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I wish MFP added a function that if someone disagrees with what you post, they have to reply with a why. Because again, I have no idea why would anyone disagree with what I wrote lol

I got a Disagree for my post stating that I had vegetables rotting in my compost bin, so can't really take them seriously.

Yesterday someone disagreed with me posting what I had for breakfast lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGR3f7vQmStq11IiaTZnpiOV2fHit_OA42qkIFn8irNFkk4FDZ&s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFqb-Ep37UdJHDQbgamW7qeItg-_Yz90qOC6VXvdqDGfMPewyY&s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAtm6hXPbh3zrHz0hRXgOIILypKPidJU4H4mG8T9xXPJuu1IRN7w&s

1*5a8qCl2ROhjhNe35nOsR0g.jpeg
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,989 Member
    Belfordo wrote: »
    There is no other way to lose weight! You Will use them for every meal

Really? A lot of people lose weight without using a food scale, myself included. It’s a very helpful tool in order to be as accurate as possible with your calorie count, but it’s a bit of a stretch to say it’s the ONLY way you can lose weight.
  • reversemigration
    reversemigration Posts: 168 Member
    I've found it very useful, and in particular for calorie-dense stuff. Going over by 20 grams is meaningless for lettuce but much less so for peanut butter.
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 179 Member
    Absolute necessity!