Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
I hate hate when I lose the rubber piece to my earbuds smh. It’s like losing the back piece of an earring except that you can’t replace it with an eraser lol..

Replies

• zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    One of my pet peeves is when you see perfectly healthy people just leave their shopping cart wherever they please. At my local small town supermarket, I watched a clerk who works there, take her cart right outside the door, take her 1 bag of groceries from it and just leave it there in the way. I don't know why something like that irks me but come on people, are we that lazy now?? FWIW, I took her cart and a couple others back into the store.

Lol I love it..that irks me too
  • Chef_BarbellChef_Barbell Posts: 5,546Member Member Posts: 5,546Member Member
    Little things always irk me... it's the size of the boat.. oh wait.
    Little things always irk me... it's the size of the boat.. oh wait.

Lol 😂🤯🤣
  • I_still_knowI_still_know Posts: 213Member Member Posts: 213Member Member
    When people clip their nails at work...
  • MarcyMavinMarcyMavin Posts: 141Member Member Posts: 141Member Member
    What irks me is when people take up the work refrigerator space with their coolers so there is no room to cram in a sandwich and a yogurt. They are coolers people! Put an ice pack in that thing and you’re good to go. Sorry if I’m stepping in toes, and I’m sure I am.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 20,095Member Member Posts: 20,095Member Member
    MarcyMavin wrote: »
    What irks me is when people take up the work refrigerator space with their coolers so there is no room to cram in a sandwich and a yogurt. They are coolers people! Put an ice pack in that thing and you’re good to go. Sorry if I’m stepping in toes, and I’m sure I am.

You work same place I do? LoL

People.. listening to one whiner now while I sit in my cubicle.
  • spade117spade117 Posts: 2,481Member Member Posts: 2,481Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    One of my pet peeves is when you see perfectly healthy people just leave their shopping cart wherever they please. At my local small town supermarket, I watched a clerk who works there, take her cart right outside the door, take her 1 bag of groceries from it and just leave it there in the way. I don't know why something like that irks me but come on people, are we that lazy now?? FWIW, I took her cart and a couple others back into the store.

Not sure how you can tell if someone is perfectly healthy by looking at them, but why would their health status matter in this instance?
    MarcyMavin wrote: »

Sandwich and a yogurt lol
    People who feel the need to talk on their phone during the checkout lane at the grocery store. It's irks me to no end.

Oh and people who call you but they are around kids and 90% of the conversation consisted of kids yelling and the other person telling me multiple times to hold on. I have 4 kids, I understand this process but if it's a call to catch up...I expect your full attention. Go hide in your car, I'll go hide in mine. We're good for 10 minutes lol

I think just talking on the phone irks me 😅

Lol had this lady pay her electric bill in the middle of watching a movie in the theaters and she had it on speaker 😖
    When I'm with someone and they fart in the car.

I’m guilty of that lol but I do it for punishment more than pleasure