Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 234 Member Member Posts: 234 Member
    Incessant finger or foot tapping 😖
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,662 Member Member Posts: 1,662 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Now that I'm in FL, I slathered myself in self tanner so I don't look so neon white. Why do all affordable tanner's have to smell like a blend of cig ashes, a wet pooch & AquaNet?

I can't stand the smell of myself... going to have to scrub it all off later with a Brillo pad. I knew I should have just stuck to the legs. :(

giphy.gif

What’s wrong with white skin?
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    On topic of smells. I can’t used to the Florida water smell.

Tap? Maybe your town puts chlorine into it? Tampa water is fine, but I still use a Pur filter pitcher.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 12,020 Member Member Posts: 12,020 Member
    People who think being vindictive/bitchy/malicious is somehow cute. It's not.

😄

Edit- we’re clearly on the same track
    edited January 18
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Member Posts: 69 Member Member Posts: 69 Member
    When my kids leave half a sip in a gallon of juice

v52h8iyf6hfc.gif

twe57elyikju.png

Lol EXACTLY
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,391 Member Member Posts: 3,391 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    I don't enjoy oranges putting their seeds in me.

Being impregnated by oranges is a thing now.

*kitten*.

ucui0qkkkass.gif

Your offspring :o

xz6xcyqebsa2.gif
    Omg I just laughed so loud and woke up my cats. Hahahaha
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    Now that I'm in FL, I slathered myself in self tanner so I don't look so neon white. Why do all affordable tanner's have to smell like a blend of cig ashes, a wet pooch & AquaNet?

I can't stand the smell of myself... going to have to scrub it all off later with a Brillo pad. I knew I should have just stuck to the legs. :(

giphy.gif

I'm sure it's well worth the view 😏

Lol. A vid of me exfoliating multi dermal layers later would be worth a viewing, too... if you can tolerate the Fay Wray screams. :smile:

Well I'm a pretty tolerant guy 😏
    Albeit a little slow on a response 😂
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,396 Member Member Posts: 1,396 Member
    Trigger bottles when their triggers stop working way before the bottle is empty.
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,891 Member Member Posts: 1,891 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Trigger bottles when their triggers stop working way before the bottle is empty.

Does it make you feel... triggered?
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    When my glasses steam up ☹

It makes it very difficult for us to wear any type of filter mask for sure...

Your pain is mine
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member

giphy.gif

Lol. A vid of me exfoliating multi dermal layers later would be worth a viewing, too... if you can tolerate the Fay Wray screams. :smile:

:smile:

For me, I'm not irked often, but I spent hours making homemade tacos yesterday... just cutting up veggies & separately seasoning each one was an hour... opened the door to retrieve my trash bin from the hallway, a giant flying spider monkey flew in & landed squat in the middle of my heaping pile of tacos.

Although it seemed to drown in the sauce, I scooped it out, tossed the insect in the trash & tried to have dinner, but couldn't... lost my bloody appetite.

You miserable monster... you wasted my hard earned dollars cuz I had to toss the entire, organic $$$ lot in the trash & went to bed hungry.

I'm very squeamish... making chicken drumsticks now & can't stop checking for creatures in the pan... I may have to not eat at all & save them for tomorrow or toss those, too. :(

I reject you, insect kingdom.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,687 Member Member Posts: 7,687 Member

giphy.gif

:smile:

For me, I'm not irked often, but I spent hours making homemade tacos yesterday... just cutting up veggies & separately seasoning each one was an hour... opened the door to retrieve my trash bin from the hallway, a giant flying spider monkey flew in & landed squat in the middle of my heaping pile of tacos.

Although it seemed to drown in the sauce, I scooped it out, tossed the insect in the trash & tried to have dinner, but couldn't... lost my bloody appetite.

You miserable monster... you wasted my hard earned dollars cuz I had to toss the entire, organic $$$ lot in the trash & went to bed hungry.

I'm very squeamish... making chicken drumsticks now & can't stop checking for creatures in the pan... I may have to not eat at all & save them for tomorrow or toss those, too. :(

I reject you, insect kingdom.

Meanwhile, I accidentally fried "kitchen spider friend" in bacon grease a few months ago and felt terrible for a week over it.

Sorry, I love bacon and bacon flavored foods, but I'm not gonna eat a hairy, curled up bacon-flavored spider. :grimace: