Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,072 Member Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    when you're out at like the gas station first thing in the morning and its still dark outside, and you go in and you're standing in line waiting to check out, but some idiot is parked directly outside the entrance doors with his headlights still on pointing inside the store.

and those guys with the led headlights they installed themselves but didn’t calibrate to point down at the road so instead they go directly into my eyeballs and burn my brain

Or people like myself who did a metric butt ton of highway driving so they intentionally tilted them up a little.

I’d never be the douche who parks there though. I park far away so no one has any reason to come near my car.
    edited October 1
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,291 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,291 MFP Moderator
    My thumb joint has been achy for a few days
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,448 Member Member Posts: 2,448 Member
    I love planting sunflowers but wow, the stalks are a pita to get rid of. Seems like they'd be good weapons to have on hand though; maybe I should hold onto them. Just in case I can't find my bat.
    edited October 1
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,313 Member Member Posts: 18,313 Member
    when you're out at like the gas station first thing in the morning and its still dark outside, and you go in and you're standing in line waiting to check out, but some idiot is parked directly outside the entrance doors with his headlights still on pointing inside the store.

..... or if you're sitting in a restaurant and someone pulls into a parking space with their headlights on and they don't turn their engine off and they sit there and play on their phone oblivious that they're blinding everyone trying to enjoy a meal.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,402 Member Member Posts: 248,402 Member
    Spraying a bug but you take your eyes off it for a second and it disappears.. is it still alive? Is it dead? 😦
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,327 Member Member Posts: 24,327 Member
    Spraying a bug but you take your eyes off it for a second and it disappears.. is it still alive? Is it dead? 😦

It’s alive and it’s going to come for you. 🕷
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,402 Member Member Posts: 248,402 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Thats ok, I can fight it off it was only a baby about 7" across 🕷 😁
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member

Oh good grief! Just a baby huh?!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh😱
  • RAinWARAinWA Member Posts: 1,756 Member Member Posts: 1,756 Member
    Those tabs on the inner plastic seal of cottage cheese that aren't big enough to get a grip on to peel the plastic back. I end up stabbing it with a knife (which, come to think of it, is oddly satisfying).
    edited October 1

One of those baby Australian spiders? No, guess that'd be an arachnid, not a bug. :)
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,244 Member Member Posts: 1,244 Member
    The car that's been parked in front of my house for the last 10 days. What a stupid freaking thing to be annoyed with. And yet... GO TO HELL YOU JERK. QUIT PARKING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I WILL CUT YOU.

You could try yoga
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,756 Member Member Posts: 7,756 Member
    The car that's been parked in front of my house for the last 10 days. What a stupid freaking thing to be annoyed with. And yet... GO TO HELL YOU JERK. QUIT PARKING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I WILL CUT YOU.

go to the hunting section at walmart and buy some doe rutting spray and then go shoot it through the front grill of their car?

or maybe the old "expanding foam sprayed in the tailpipe" gag instead?

won't get rid of the car any faster but might make you feel better
    An axe through the windows would work to release some of your tension as well.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,980 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,980 Member

I appreciate the "go big or go home" approach 👍🏿

• aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

You could try yoga

Is there a rock through window pose? Breathe in, and gently move your hand in a stabbing motion until you hear the air escaping from his tires. Breathe out slowly.
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,388 Member Member Posts: 5,388 Member

go to the hunting section at walmart and buy some doe rutting spray and then go shoot it through the front grill of their car?

or maybe the old "expanding foam sprayed in the tailpipe" gag instead?

won't get rid of the car any faster but might make you feel better

Hmmm. Maybe I’ll fling some dog poop at it. But then my front yard will smell like dog poop.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,313 Member Member Posts: 18,313 Member
    Birdseed mixed with Senna glycoside on the roof and hood is the hot-tip.