Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,779 Member Member Posts: 1,779 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    When someone in my house puts the TP roll on the 'wrong' way 😉

Dear god almighty yes.

Please enlighten me with your preference - over or under? 🤔

Over like a waterfall. There is no other way. We are trying to have a civilized society.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,386 Member Member Posts: 24,386 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    skjryy2ctcze.jpeg

But did you sit there?
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 8,298 Member Member Posts: 8,298 Member
    I get annoyed when people say "females" in a sentence when they should more properly use the term "women." I don't know why that bothers me so much, but it hits my ear weird.
    :)

I have words that make me say yuck, I need a bucket. I won't repeat them but there's sayings that give me a pinch.

I'm not gonna lie here ...then they tell another big whopper
    In all fairness and they're nothing but a jerk
    To be honest with you and they never were in the first place
    My truth and they don't have any

edited October 5
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,441 Member Member Posts: 8,441 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    skjryy2ctcze.jpeg

But did you sit there?

I did. On an upside down chair.
  • denny_macdenny_mac Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    You know what irks me?! Frito Lay, and the way they try to force their Cheetos on everyone by putting WAY more of them in their chip variety packs than anyone wants. Hey Frito Lay, MAYBE 12 people actually LIKE Cheetos, so putting 6 bags of them in every variety pack is just a damn waste! I now have about 200 bags of Cheetos that I can't even give away and I may never actually eat them.

Cheetos are like the veggie lovers pizza or the decaf coffee of the chip world. No one really likes them, but damn if they don't show up to every event even though they're not wanted.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    You know what irks me?! Frito Lay, and the way they try to force their Cheetos on everyone by putting WAY more of them in their chip variety packs than anyone wants. Hey Frito Lay, MAYBE 12 people actually LIKE Cheetos, so putting 6 bags of them in every variety pack is just a damn waste! I now have about 200 bags of Cheetos that I can't even give away and I may never actually eat them.

Cheetos are like the veggie lovers pizza or the decaf coffee of the chip world. No one really likes them, but damn if they don't show up to every event even though they're not wanted.

I’ll take em! 🤗
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,317 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,317 MFP Moderator

I’ll take em! 🤗

+1

I'm more of a "why the heck did you ruin the variety packs with doritos?" kinda gal myself....
    edited October 6
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,250 Member Member Posts: 6,250 Member
    When the ketchup bottle had its nutrition label in ml instead of grams 😠
  • denny_macdenny_mac Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member

I’ll take em! 🤗

+1

I'm more of a "why the heck did you ruin the variety packs with doritos?" kinda gal myself....

Perhaps we can work out an exchange program. Please have your people contact my people.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,970 Member Member Posts: 1,970 Member
    People who can’t stand to see food by the stove without picking at it. Double dipping.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member

Well damn...you had me in ovation mode until you came after veggie pizza 😂. Roasted red onions, portabellos and homemade marina?! C'mon now, it can be good.

Cheetos though? All bad.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,845 Member Member Posts: 1,845 Member
    People who say, "Cow milk is for baby cows."

Yeah, but I see you eating that apple. Apples are for making more apple trees.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    People who say, "Cow milk is for baby cows."

Yeah, but I see you eating that apple. Apples are for making more apple trees.

I prefer goat milk myself.

🤔 if goats have kids, and kids drink milk, I guess goats milk is for baby kids.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Well damn...you had me in ovation mode until you came after veggie pizza 😂. Roasted red onions, portabellos and homemade marina?! C'mon now, it can be good.

Cheetos though? All bad.

In that case I'm glad we found this out before things got serious. Also for some reason when I first read that I thought you wrote 'ovulation'.

tell me, @MaltedTea do you identify with the women in this picture?:
    b5yflcpas1hw.jpg

I mean, saying "arugula" three times fast does make me laugh so...🤷🏿‍♀️
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,721 Member Member Posts: 3,721 Member
    hrhaus2w9vl9.jpg

Cheetos though? All bad.

In that case I'm glad we found this out before things got serious. Also for some reason when I first read that I thought you wrote 'ovulation'.

tell me, @MaltedTea do you identify with the women in this picture?:
    b5yflcpas1hw.jpg

I mean, saying "arugula" three times fast does make me laugh so...🤷🏿‍♀️

• 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,317 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,317 MFP Moderator
    when people volunteer for projects they aren't trained to do....so really you are volunteering me to do this project in order to show you how?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member
    so sure of their position
    without even understanding the most basic principles