Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ^^ waiting for @Motorsheen

Me too. 😂
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,399 Member Member Posts: 18,399 Member
    so sure of their position
    without even understanding the most basic principles

@honeybee__12

You're going to need to post a (filthy) instructional video to help explain yourself here.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@honeybee__12

You're going to need to post a (filthy) instructional video to help explain yourself here.

Hahahaaaa 😂😂😂
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@honeybee__12

Thanks for coming through. I long-since met my daily quota of blue comments for the day.
  • BigDougie1211BigDougie1211 Member Posts: 3,522 Member Member Posts: 3,522 Member
    I hate when people on TV / Films are supposed to be drinking coffee / tea but it's an obviously empty cup.
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,721 Member Member Posts: 3,721 Member
    I hate when people on TV / Films are supposed to be drinking coffee / tea but it's an obviously empty cup.

It makes them great at acting.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,441 Member Member Posts: 8,441 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

But this makes them amazing.....
    s1jgru9f6gt0.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,211 Member
    Unnecessary movie remakes.
    Sometimes the original movie will always be good enough.
    edited October 18
  • muszyngrmuszyngr Member Posts: 173 Member Member Posts: 173 Member
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,197 Member Member Posts: 8,197 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

s1jgru9f6gt0.gif

This is me trying to drink my coffee every morning in the car on the way to dropping my kid off at school. I never learn. :D
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,441 Member Member Posts: 8,441 Member

s1jgru9f6gt0.gif

This is me trying to drink my coffee every morning in the car on the way to dropping my kid off at school. I never learn. :D

Omg....the visual for that.😂 I mean, not if you’re getting burnt though. Do you use a legit regular coffee mug? My neighbor does too but she’s an 80 something year old woman with a thick German accent. I love it. I just know she’s like “don’t need a travel mug, any mug that you bring with is a travel mug”
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,197 Member Member Posts: 8,197 Member

s1jgru9f6gt0.gif

Omg....the visual for that.😂 I mean, not if you’re getting burnt though. Do you use a legit regular coffee mug? My neighbor does too but she’s an 80 something year old woman with a thick German accent. I love it. I just know she’s like “don’t need a travel mug, any mug that you bring with is a travel mug”

Yes, I use a regular coffee cup. I have thermos-style cups that actually fit in the damn cup holders in my car, but I don't want coffee the approximate temperature of the sun, so I keep putting it in a regular ol' coffee mug. Silly me.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    People who rush time.
    Especially stores... they were selling Xmas decor in September over here, Halloween hadn’t even happened yet.

Relax. Enjoy the moment thank yew
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,028 Member
    Unnecessary movie remakes.
    Sometimes the original movie will always be good enough.

Case in point: Father of the Bride. Steve Martin is great but there was no need for the remake.
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 245 Member Member Posts: 245 Member
    Dirty windows 😖
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    People who whine when they talk.
    Eeyores.

Literally wanna ..in the throat.
  • cs101320cs101320 Member Posts: 329 Member Member Posts: 329 Member
    When I forget my Apple Watch. It makes me feel naked and increasingly irritated as I guess time goes on. 🤷🏻‍♀️😒⌚️🤔
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,721 Member Member Posts: 3,721 Member

s1jgru9f6gt0.gif
    This tickled me.