Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,567 Member Member Posts: 250,567 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    being told no :D

You probably shouldn't be posting here.

also being told.. you shouldn't or can't :laugh:
    edited October 21
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    If there's a hole in my sock
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 811 Member Member Posts: 811 Member
    If there's a hole in my sock

Yes!

It's funny, I was gifted a really cute onesie for Christmas last year. I wore it once and then I cut the feet out and put socks on. 😂 I felt so *kitten* trapped in that thing for some reason!!
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,517 Member Member Posts: 1,517 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    When I email my dd, then send her about 5 texts, within a week; needing to contact her because I have to switch my phone out of our phone plan and she(for some reason)decided to take over the account herself so I no longer have the info I need. She hasn't replied at all, not even an ok. :( So now, I'm left wondering if she's even okay or in the hospital or mad at me or wtf?? :( I don't need this extra stress while I cannot even handle sweeping my floors at the moment.

I get really distressed when I text my daughter and it takes her 3 days to respond. I haven't seen her face in over a month and she lives just 10 minutes from me. I'm trying to avoid the unannounced mommy drop in.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,881 Member Member Posts: 18,881 Member
    When I email my dd, then send her about 5 texts, within a week; needing to contact her because I have to switch my phone out of our phone plan and she(for some reason)decided to take over the account herself so I no longer have the info I need. She hasn't replied at all, not even an ok. :( So now, I'm left wondering if she's even okay or in the hospital or mad at me or wtf?? :( I don't need this extra stress while I cannot even handle sweeping my floors at the moment.

I get really distressed when I text my daughter and it takes her 3 days to respond. I haven't seen her face in over a month and she lives just 10 minutes from me. I'm trying to avoid the unannounced mommy drop in.

Didn’t she just get married?

She’s probably....... busy.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,517 Member Member Posts: 1,517 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

She did but she is still in school here and he at grad school in another state.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

She did but she is still in school here and he at grad school in another state.

Ut Oh.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,057 Member Member Posts: 2,057 Member
    When my boss texts me something non work related asking for my opinion about the most random things and I text back something like “you’re an idiot” “you’re dumb”.

he texts back “hahahaha” as if I told a joke. 😫 why me gawd.

I volunteered to look after his home/ cars one time when he’s out of the country, ever since I think he thinks we’re besties.
    edited October 22
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    When my boss texts me something non work related asking for my opinion about the most random things and I text back something like “you’re an idiot” “you’re dumb”.

he texts back “hahahaha” as if I told a joke. 😫 why me gawd.

I volunteered to look after his home/ cars one time when he’s out of the country, ever since I think he thinks we’re besties.

Where I come from someone asking / accepting what could amount to personal favors (looking after cars / homes) and texting subordinates about non-work related things requesting opinions is what makes the rest of us have to take “Not Here, Not Now, Not Ever” and other ethics training every year.

IMHO, He is wrong and I’d not respond to him.
    edited October 22
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 746 Member Member Posts: 746 Member
    When people misuse or make up their own Winnie the Pooh and Piglet discussion quotes. Say what you gotta say, but stop making Pooh and Piglet be the carriers. The book is good enough on its own without adding fan fiction self-improvement quotes to it.

upn1ysm2znn4.jpeg
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 13,002 Member Member Posts: 13,002 Member
    When the same people always ask for your help moving them from one place to another. I've never asked anyone to help me move. Not. One. Time.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    When the same people always ask for your help moving them from one place to another. I've never asked anyone to help me move. Not. One. Time.

If you asked I’d accept just so I could take an extra day or two for relaxation in that wonderful part of the country.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 3,042 Member Member Posts: 3,042 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

If you asked I’d accept just so I could take an extra day or two for relaxation in that wonderful part of the country.

Definitely. :) Lots would offer their help to camp in your backyard. A.K.A. The Jewel
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,639 Member Member Posts: 1,639 Member
    You breathe in and out your nose. You breathe in and out your mouth. Cover both of them, idjits. I'm glad you're keeping your chin warm, but it's not doing a thing to keep our germs out or your germs in.

• Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Click bait videos on YouTube :s
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 725 Member Member Posts: 725 Member
    I can't blow bubbles with my gum behind a mask. 🤬
    fstrickl wrote: »
    When people misuse or make up their own Winnie the Pooh and Piglet discussion quotes. Say what you gotta say, but stop making Pooh and Piglet be the carriers. The book is good enough on its own without adding fan fiction self-improvement quotes to it.

upn1ysm2znn4.jpeg

Pooh wears a sweater, but no pants.

The last time I dressed like that in public, the neighbors were not pleased.