Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ you got grouchy faced too 🤣

I agree with you though. Saying things like “pandemy” makes me think your probably a Cali girl from the ‘80s/‘90s with less than stellar intelligence and adds the word “super” to nearly every explanation.

FYI... Back in the ‘80s/‘90s we frowned upon your kind.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,889 Member Member Posts: 4,889 Member

I agree with you though. Saying things like “pandemy” makes me think your probably a Cali girl from the ‘80s/‘90s with less than stellar intelligence and adds the word “super” to nearly every explanation.

I ran into Andrea Wilson at the Sherman Oaks Galleria once.

This is not a joke. It totally happened.

(Seriously.) :)
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,785 Member Member Posts: 18,785 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

I ran into Andrea Wilson at the Sherman Oaks Galleria once.

This is not a joke. It totally happened.

(Seriously.) :)

O.M.G.

That's both totally rad and bitchin' at the same time.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    not much right now, feeling pretty Zen :D
    ro23b8hpz2wx.gif

🤣 me too!
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,004 Member Member Posts: 2,004 Member
    Liner socks, I hate that they always fall off inside my shoes 🙈
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,602 Member Member Posts: 1,602 Member
    Honestly? Mostly what irks me is in relation to my own body.

Currently, it irks me that my intestines/gut flora/GI whatever doesn't work like a "normal" person's. IBS isn't life-threatening, but it's super embarrassing, is always the butt of jokes from people who don't understand what it's actually like living with it and honestly? Really *kitten* hurts.

I can try and do all the "right" things (which I have for years) and I sometimes get "flare ups" that end in debilitating pain for hours on end, sometimes for days.

You are not the only one. I sometimes gasp between bouts of pain, "Really, it was ONE TABLESPOON of chopped spinach! I couldn't even taste it! It was just pretty!" But it has its own opinions. And there is nothing like that deep gut pain. It's debilitating and miserable. I spent a chunk of yesterday morning pretending to tidy while I was really just pacing the house in pain.

• darissasandersdarissasanders Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I hate when people put their phone on speaker while grocery shopping
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,979 Member Member Posts: 1,979 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Liner socks, I hate that they always fall off inside my shoes 🙈

This is why I rather have stinky feet
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 1,064 Member Member Posts: 1,064 Member
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,785 Member Member Posts: 18,785 Member

same here.

I just usually, accidentally bump my shopping cart into theirs while they're on the phone.
    Or block their way in the aisle while looking at shelved grocery items.

It's fun.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,863 Member Member Posts: 8,863 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

same here.

I just usually, accidentally bump my shopping cart into theirs while they're on the phone.
    Or block their way in the aisle while looking at shelved grocery items.

It's fun.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :lol:
  • ButterMeMuffinzButterMeMuffinz Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    When I get a new voicemail message that is just 3 seconds of silence because the person on the other end didn't hang up fast enough
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 998 Member Member Posts: 998 Member
    It irks me that the song Baby It's Cold Outside was banned by several radio stations and Cardi B's WAP is all over the place. She disgusts me.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,843 Member Member Posts: 2,843 Member
    Sex scenes in movies where it serves no purpose other than gratuitous nudity. I usually end up fast forwarding/skipping them.

I'm also irked that it not only annoys me, but makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

I'm gonna hang out here for a bit and read the replies to this post. :)