Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ^^ Also, while scream-grunting, "What's the point of this again if I'm not having any more kids?!"

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

That’s why I donated my uterus to science. I think they got a raw deal though- it was kind of a jerk, that one
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,034 Member Member Posts: 2,034 Member
    ^^ Also, while scream-grunting, "What's the point of this again if I'm not having any more kids?!"

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

Nope, not just you. And as the cycle shrinks, joy returns to my life.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

When is that gonna happen for me? Mine's just getting longer/worse! :disappointed:
    I wish they'd just let me cut my uterus out and donate it to either someone who could use it or use it for science exploration. Bleh.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Losing so many of my trees to ice.

wmvc8ucmadug.jpeg

😲. Someone may come come clean that up for free if they could have the hardwood to season for fires or smoking.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Losing so many of my trees to ice.

wmvc8ucmadug.jpeg

😲. Someone may come come clean that up for free if they could have the hardwood to season for fires or smoking.

That would be ideal!
    It’s all Oak.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,034 Member Member Posts: 2,034 Member

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

When is that gonna happen for me? Mine's just getting longer/worse! :disappointed:
    I wish they'd just let me cut my uterus out and donate it to either someone who could use it or use it for science exploration. Bleh.

*shrug* Not soon enough. Im 47 and nearly 2 yrs in now.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,968 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,968 MFP Moderator
    I love that this just turned into the ultimate ladies thread :D
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,429 Member Member Posts: 9,429 Member
    When someone in my house fails to put the tp on the 'correct' way
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

*shrug* Not soon enough. Im 47 and nearly 2 yrs in now.

I wore internal protection. External protection. Full briefs. Bike shorts. Some sixth sense warned me to sleep on a puppy pad. It was right. Despite ALL THAT. I woke up after seven hours sleep in a puddle of blood. Looked like something got slaughtered on my side of the bed. No, uterus, I don't find that amusing. Or helpful. I dealt with hot flashes, cold chills, and cramps that were so bad I was nauseated and sweating today. I am going to be 48 in two months. My youngest kid is 20. We can be done any. blessed. time. now.

No, there's nothing wrong, I've been looked at and ultrasounded. This is just how it is for me.

... I have to sleep on towels that are red when I sleep around "shark week" because my flow is that heavy. Has been that way since I was a teenager, got slightly better after I had my one and only child, but is now back to being awful, heavy, full of clots and longer than it used to be. And I'm only 35, so no menopause anytime soon for me.

The only abnormality so far is that I sometimes get little polyps that all cluster and develop at the same time so have to be "cleaned out" every few years, but I was told that wasn't what was making my cycle so heavy, just what was causing the weird bleeding in between. They didn't know when I was 14.. and they still don't know. It's just the curse of being me, I guess. :(
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,429 Member Member Posts: 9,429 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    When someone in my house fails to put the tp on the 'correct' way

I hope you find comfort in these most troubling of times.

I'm just trying to take it one step at a time...It's just so hard sometimes. One day things will be ok - just have to believe that. That's all we have - must have hope.