Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Grown-ups who play games you’d expect from middle schoolers.

I’m hardly a grown up

ggw03cndrurq.gif
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,087 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,087 Member
    Not getting the joke :(
    whoosh.gif
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,211 Member Member Posts: 10,211 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Grown-ups who play games you’d expect from middle schoolers.

I’m hardly a grown up

ggw03cndrurq.gif

You Gucci then girl.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,301 Member Member Posts: 5,301 Member
    That I love the smell of bacon but can't eat it anymore because it tastes way too salty now.

And how you can't go past page one on the forums or is that just me?
  • stevehenderson776stevehenderson776 Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    That I love the smell of bacon but can't eat it anymore because it tastes way too salty now.

On my phone I can't, on my laptop I can.

On my phone I can't, on my laptop I can.

I'm on the web version on my tablet but just checked my desktop and it's normal there.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,014 Member Member Posts: 7,014 Member

The past couple of days has been iffy for me; I check back in a couple minutes and it's got all the pages up again.
    Maybe TPTB were taking breaks to help count votes.

Is it still not working? Can't access past pages at all now. :(
  • FourWindsWalkerFourWindsWalker Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member
    Sliver of soap, an almost empty bottle of shampoo or body wash left in the shower for days.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Is it still not working? Can't access past pages at all now. :(

LOL I had to back out of the thread to check and nope! Not on my tablet anyway.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,092 Member Member Posts: 2,092 Member
    Honey, don't take your shoes off and leave them at the foot of the bed. Then when I come in to bed I fall over them. Yes, I've already said something. (sigh)
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    I still got nothing...fcolns405yh8.gif
    Couldn't find my credit card anywhere today. I was so bummed so called, dealt with automated messaged and finally cancelled it, new one will arrive in 5-7 days(WTH will I do in the meantime??)
    After looking every single place, my sister sends me a text telling me she found it all wrapped up in the mess we cleaned up last night and I probably wouldn't want it back now anyways. :blush: Adult diapers and stuff.....now how on earth did it end up there I'll never know. She said her dh has always been her 'finder of things' and it was his way of finding it for me. :)
    Gotta smile even in the rain.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,989 Member Member Posts: 9,989 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    The policing of women's bodies in exercise clothing...on a fitness forum...in 2020...with words like "classy"

I'm missing drama elsewhere here? I must amend this!

Also, kinda just sounds like a jealous hater, honestly.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,572 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,572 Member
    The policing of women's bodies in exercise clothing...on a fitness forum...in 2020...with words like "classy"

I'm missing drama elsewhere here? I must amend this!

Also, kinda just sounds like a jealous hater, honestly.

Never any drama and no worries. Matter rectified. Just irked is all.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,253 Member Member Posts: 12,253 Member

😮... It was you! 😂
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,211 Member Member Posts: 10,211 Member

😮... It was you! 😂

It couldn’t have been! Hers was so good. And not even revealing. Unless there was one I missed. 🤬