Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,268 Member Member Posts: 12,268 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    The policing of women's bodies in exercise clothing...on a fitness forum...in 2020...with words like "classy"

😮... It was you! 😂

It couldn’t have been! Hers was so good. And not even revealing. Unless there was one I missed. 🤬

Agreed... But I'm judging based on the sheer 🔥 factor 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    The policing of women's bodies in exercise clothing...on a fitness forum...in 2020...with words like "classy"

😮... It was you! 😂

It couldn’t have been! Hers was so good. And not even revealing. Unless there was one I missed. 🤬

Did they not see her post? She clearly stated the temp did not exceed 80*F
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,639 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,639 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

😮... It was you! 😂

Did they not see her post? She clearly stated the temp did not exceed 80*F

😂
  • SodaDrinkerSodaDrinker Member Posts: 106 Member Member Posts: 106 Member
    pineapple on pizza
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,341 Member Member Posts: 5,341 Member
    When you're making your way through a 251 page thread and hit last instead of next when on page like 60.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,639 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,639 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    When you're making your way through a 251 page thread and hit last instead of next when on page like 60.

The Suits thread, amiright? (Far fewer pages but still)
    glassyo wrote: »

The Suits thread, amiright? (Far fewer pages but still)

LOL The wholesome memes thread. I check out the forums while doing a walking DVD (amongst other times) and I get an ab workout from all the laughing.
    When a thread is closed right when I'm posting something actually supportive! :)
    The SUITS THREAD, amiright?! (yanking your chain, @glassyo 😉) Sorry you're having a tough time with your fav threads so far this week.

The SUITS THREAD, amiright?! (yanking your chain, @glassyo 😉) Sorry you're having a tough time with your fav threads so far this week.

I'm afraid to check that thread out now. :)

AND! There's this low hanging branch on my nightly walks and it smacks my head EV...ER...Y...TIME.

So me and my irked self cursed and turned around and yanked what I could of that branch off. :)
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Newly mothers..
    Who think everyone else’s schedule must revolve around theirs and try to make you feel bad about it or get offended when everyone else has time to go on dinner dates with each other and they can’t. They seem to forget everyone’s life goes on and their *kitten* will get left if they can’t make time either.

Assuming you've not yet had children of your own?

Doesn’t matter. Others should be able to go out even if one can’t. Everyone else should stop socializing because one can’t?
    Newly mothers..
    Who think everyone else’s schedule must revolve around theirs and try to make you feel bad about it or get offended when everyone else has time to go on dinner dates with each other and they can’t. They seem to forget everyone’s life goes on and their *kitten* will get left if they can’t make time either.

Assuming you've not yet had children of your own?

Doesn’t matter. Others should be able to go out even if one can’t. Everyone else should stop socializing because one can’t?

You're correct in that someone else having children shouldn't slow you down. If you value the friendship though it is up to you to adjust yourself to their needs. It isn't as though child raising is an optional hobby.

Bolded, that’s all I’m saying.
    They need some understanding too.
    Newly mothers..

Bolded suggests you're saying otherwise

Yeah what’s the problem?
    Are you assuming everyone else hasn’t adjusted to their needs? Because we have. But after awhile there’s so much adjusting we can do. Can’t always be about them.
    edited November 2020