Replies

• glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,328 Member Member Posts: 5,328 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Newly mothers..
    Who think everyone else’s schedule must revolve around theirs and try to make you feel bad about it or get offended when everyone else has time to go on dinner dates with each other and they can’t. They seem to forget everyone’s life goes on and their *kitten* will get left if they can’t make time either.

Bolded suggests you're saying otherwise

Yeah what’s the problem?

There's no problem here. I get what it is to have kids. Your statement was just something that someone who's not had children would say. I'd wager your mind would change a little.

Idc. Children or not, don’t try to others feel bad for going out just because you can’t, especially when we’ve been adjusting to your needs for 8 months straight. you have children doesn’t make you queen sheba...

I'm not sure why anybody's making adjustments or making anybody else feel bad?? Each side is making choices for themselves. I'm wondering if a little bit of 'grass is greener on the other side' is going on from each side? IDK but I'd be happy/understanding if it was my friend who had a new baby plus if I was the other side, I'd try to be understanding about my friends going out and having fun because my priority would be my baby. JMO

But IIRC, this is a venting thread so you have a perfect right to share how you feel. :)

Yes was venting 😄
    the last 8 months, it’s been all baby planning, the baby shower, planning out the baptism, me along with other friends we’ve been supporting her, I think now that things have settled with that, not everything revolves around her and the baby as much she’s feeling some type of way.
    Instead of going out, we would go over to her place to hang out, you know being understanding considering she’s a new mom, it’s not like we were being neglectful in the first place for her complain about us going out without her, we invite her. I get it might be her hormones or adjusting to her new life, but after while of slick shade and making others feel bad for having a life outside of hers..it’s a bit much.

But, more important, do you want kids?! :)
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,041 Member Member Posts: 7,041 Member
    Newly mothers..
    Who think everyone else’s schedule must revolve around theirs and try to make you feel bad about it or get offended when everyone else has time to go on dinner dates with each other and they can’t. They seem to forget everyone’s life goes on and their *kitten* will get left if they can’t make time either.

Yeah what’s the problem?

There's no problem here. I get what it is to have kids. Your statement was just something that someone who's not had children would say. I'd wager your mind would change a little.

Idc. Children or not, don’t try to others feel bad for going out just because you can’t, especially when we’ve been adjusting to your needs for 8 months straight. you have children doesn’t make you queen sheba...

I'm not sure why anybody's making adjustments or making anybody else feel bad?? Each side is making choices for themselves. I'm wondering if a little bit of 'grass is greener on the other side' is going on from each side? IDK but I'd be happy/understanding if it was my friend who had a new baby plus if I was the other side, I'd try to be understanding about my friends going out and having fun because my priority would be my baby. JMO

But IIRC, this is a venting thread so you have a perfect right to share how you feel. :)

Yes was venting 😄
    the last 8 months, it’s been all baby planning, the baby shower, planning out the baptism, me along with other friends we’ve been supporting her, I think now that things have settled with that, not everything revolves around her and the baby as much she’s feeling some type of way.
    Instead of going out, we would go over to her place to hang out, you know being understanding considering she’s a new mom, it’s not like we were being neglectful in the first place for her complain about us going out without her, we invite her. I get it might be her hormones or adjusting to her new life, but after while of slick shade and making others feel bad for having a life outside of hers..it’s a bit much.

JS this isn't quite what you originally said, and all I did was try to confirm my assumption that you didn't have children. With the now added context I wouldn't bat an eye at the whole thing. Never not once did I assume you or anyone else wanted to have children, or chicken pox for that matter.

They do have a vaccine for that now ya know. Chicken pox, not the kids. :)
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 985 Member Member Posts: 985 Member
    Newly mothers..

Yeah what’s the problem?

Yes was venting 😄

JS this isn't quite what you originally said, and all I did was try to confirm my assumption that you didn't have children. With the now added context I wouldn't bat an eye at the whole thing. Never not once did I assume you or anyone else wanted to have children, or chicken pox for that matter.

They do have a vaccine for that now ya know. Chicken pox, not the kids. :)

Holy *kitten*! we gotta let people know!
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,056 Member Member Posts: 1,056 Member
    reCAPTCHA. Makes me crazy
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,202 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,202 Member
    tags that itch on your clothes 😠
  • stevehenderson776stevehenderson776 Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member

Why not just remove the tags?
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,194 Member Member Posts: 2,194 Member

Maybe she means skin tags? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Toe nail clippers take care of them?
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,611 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,611 Member

How would one remember the item's laundering instructions?

ETA: tmantwo's answer is more accurate 🤣
    edited November 2020
  • stevehenderson776stevehenderson776 Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

You could do what every man has done since the invention of the washing machine. Just throw everything in and hope for the best.
    MaltedTea wrote: »

You could do what every man has done since the invention of the washing machine. Just throw everything in and hope for the best.

^ tru.dat. And whatever gets jacked donate for tax deductions.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,202 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,202 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »

Eww no lol

I tried but I should have used a stitch unpicker instead of scissors because I have a little bit of the edge of the tag still itching me. 😦
    edited November 2020

Got one off my eyelid with my fingernails a while back.

Eww no lol

😂
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,663 Member Member Posts: 9,663 Member
    I just brought home a new Soda Stream cartridge - only to find out that my Soda Stream broke...

• YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member
    When they screw up the pizza order and now we only get one slice of pizza and also are sharing with the contractor's crew who aren't supposed to have any. Nobody brought anything else and everything is closed now.
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    When you hear something in your walls at night