Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 3,068 Member Member Posts: 3,068 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Self centered people.

This is about me.
    It’s always about me.

I mean if you got it you got it. 🙌🏽

I do not 😆
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,075 Member Member Posts: 10,075 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    when you shake the ketchup and then squeeze it out and it still oozes out that little bit of watery BS instead of ketchup

I wonder if a person exists who actually likes that ketchup water stuff.

its prolly someone’s actual fetish

That’s what I was kinda thinking too. To each their own kink I guess. Who am I to judge what’s watery and gross or not?
    Self centered people.

This is about me.
    It’s always about me.

I mean if you got it you got it. 🙌🏽

I do not 😆
    In this case......a good thing tho.
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member
    when you shake the ketchup and then squeeze it out and it still oozes out that little bit of watery BS instead of ketchup

It’s because it’s ketchup, not catsup.
    Having more allergy and migraine issues again in the Southeast. Almost nonexistent in the Midwest.

This happened to me when I moved from MO to VA. I had no pre-existing allergy or sinus issues until I moved to VA. Have been plagued by them ever since, regardless of where else I move (have lived in MO, AR, VA, Japan, CA and MS). MO is where my sinuses are happiest, lol.

Hmmm, sorta an oxymoron that physically you’re in the least misery when you’re in Misery. 🤔
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,874 Member Member Posts: 9,874 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Having more allergy and migraine issues again in the Southeast. Almost nonexistent in the Midwest.

This happened to me when I moved from MO to VA. I had no pre-existing allergy or sinus issues until I moved to VA. Have been plagued by them ever since, regardless of where else I move (have lived in MO, AR, VA, Japan, CA and MS). MO is where my sinuses are happiest, lol.

Hmmm, sorta an oxymoron that physically you’re in the least misery when you’re in Misery. 🤔

I know! :lol:
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 30,531 Member Member Posts: 30,531 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »

I know! :lol:

https://www.nbc.com/maya-and-marty/video/oprah-bread/3048053
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 981 Member Member Posts: 981 Member

That’s what I was kinda thinking too. To each their own kink I guess. Who am I to judge what’s watery and gross or not?

IDC if you like watery ketchup or no, just please wipe the damn spout before you flip the lid closed.

IDC if you like watery ketchup or no, just please wipe the damn spout before you flip the lid closed.

9cqiyec2ldrt.gif

I’ve never seen you this upset G.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,712 Member Member Posts: 19,712 Member
    when she's warming up in the squat rack with my max.
  • FourWindsWalkerFourWindsWalker Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member

I was miserable in Newport News, VA! OMG sick all the time. Only thing that helped me was swimming laps in an indoor pool. Air thick with the smell of chlorine helped clear my sinuses out.

I hope you can return to MO sooner than later. *wave*

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,874 Member Member Posts: 9,874 Member

I was miserable in Newport News, VA! OMG sick all the time. Only thing that helped me was swimming laps in an indoor pool. Air thick with the smell of chlorine helped clear my sinuses out.

Heh, VB, VA for me. Maybe it's something to do with the ocean and being at sea level. **shrugs**
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,256 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,256 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Weirrrrrd. I think you meant to post this in the "What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?" thread. We all make errors now and again.

Want me to ask the mods to move it for you?

Heh, VB, VA for me. Maybe it's something to do with the ocean and being at sea level. **shrugs**

Happy Crabber still around there? That was my place while they had all you could eat shrimp and crab legs.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Dirty windows in a restaurant. 😖
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Dirty windows in a restaurant. 😖

As a rule of thumb, if the front of the restaurant is dirty, the kitchen is 10x worse.

My logic as well. 😀
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,712 Member Member Posts: 19,712 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Weirrrrrd. I think you meant to post this in the "What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?" thread. We all make errors now and again.

Want me to ask the mods to move it for you?

I reckon it's a little bit of both.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,399 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,399 Member
    Bindii and cats-head << the plant not 🐱
    Damn things hurt when you step on them
    edited November 2020
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,895 Member Member Posts: 1,895 Member
    When the bottom of a door misses your entire size 10 foot, but somehow that very same door catches and slices into the tiny area between your little toe and the toe next to it. 🙄