Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,907 Member Member Posts: 1,907 Member
    When the bottom of a door misses your entire size 10 foot, but somehow that very same door catches and slices into the tiny area between your little toe and the toe next to it. 🙄
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,743 Member Member Posts: 6,743 Member
    Waiting. Just hit me and get it over with.
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,056 Member Member Posts: 1,056 Member
    Ambiguity. Sometimes. Kinda. I think
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,398 Member Member Posts: 2,398 Member
    Not knowing if my elliptical is underestimating or overestimating calories burnt...

so that I know how much calories I can eat back. Or not.
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,056 Member Member Posts: 1,056 Member
    When I'm online dating and send a ♡ to a man and they return it. It's a match! Buti never get a message from them.
    Whats the rule? Since I initiated contact, Ishould I be the first to send a text?
    I feel like i put myself out there, the man should make the next move.
    Or am I just being an old lady?
    edited November 2020
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member
    When I'm online dating and send a ♡ to a man and they return it. It's a match! Buti never get a message from them.
    Whats the rule? Since I initiated contact, Ishould I be the first to send a text?

Just shoot your shot. Worse case he just doesn't respond
    Christmas shopping. :( I've usually got it well under way this time of year. Not 2020. Oh no. Nope. Nobody's heart is in it this year, have no idea what anybody wants or needs and it's highly likely there'll be no family visiting to celebrate Christmas. What to do what to do? I just cannot bring myself to care in any appreciable way.

Christmas feels like a big wash this year.
    glassyo wrote: »

Weren't you seeing someone? What happened? Do we need to fit him with cement shoes?? :)

And really loud cars. Seriously. How small IS your penis?

Haha tell that to the farmer's son who lives 2 doors up. Every morning he and his mighty loud truck takes off down our hill at 4:30.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,897 Member Member Posts: 9,897 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    When you've been on hold with a company forever and they keep giving you false hope. 🙄 The elevator music stops, and for a brief second you think you've reached a human. Only you hear, "Your call is very important to us. We appreciate your patience"...and the music continues. Just let the music play. Stop toying with me!

Ah.. so every time I call FedEx to locate a missing package, then. :lol:
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,907 Member Member Posts: 1,907 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    When you've been on hold with a company forever and they keep giving you false hope. 🙄 The elevator music stops, and for a brief second you think you've reached a human. Only you hear, "Your call is very important to us. We appreciate your patience"...and the music continues. Just let the music play. Stop toying with me!

Ah.. so every time I call FedEx to locate a missing package, then. :lol:

Some companies are uping their hold game. I just had a company give the option of what hold music I would like to play while I wait..."press 1 for contemporary, 2 for rock, 3 for jazz, 4 for seasonal, or 5 for silence". 😲 😂
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,220 Member Member Posts: 5,220 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Weren't you seeing someone? What happened? Do we need to fit him with cement shoes?? :)

Haha tell that to the farmer's son who lives 2 doors up. Every morning he and his mighty loud truck takes off down our hill at 4:30.

So very, very, very small? :)

4:30 is way too early. I don't condone that!

Do you wear ear plugs or anything?

/quote]

Yes I was, nice of you to remember! Turned out he was a love bombing narcissist. Luckily I figured it out fairly quickly. Yet another lesson I needed to learn, I guess.
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member

So very, very, very small? :)

4:30 is way too early. I don't condone that!

Do you wear ear plugs or anything?

Maybe check local noise ordinance.

Not that I have had to worry about it in the past decade and a half or do but it’s the rice burners that torque me up.
    edited November 2020
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,701 Member Member Posts: 3,701 Member
    Christmas shopping. :( I've usually got it well under way this time of year. Not 2020. Oh no. Nope. Nobody's heart is in it this year, have no idea what anybody wants or needs and it's highly likely there'll be no family visiting to celebrate Christmas. What to do what to do? I just cannot bring myself to care in any appreciable way.

Christmas feels like a big wash this year.

Practicality kicked in for me and I realized there's no way I want to be queuing outside limited-capacity stores to do my shopping when it's -40 so I'm about 70% complete at this point. Not my usual style at all. My heart isn't in it but common sense won.

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    being ignored
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,758 Member Member Posts: 19,758 Member
    being ignored

...... did you say something? B)