Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ok not so much irk but had a very teeny, tiny little covidy scare.

I was walking down the sidewalk, as I am wont to do, and this person crossed the street ending up right in front of me. It's hard for me to make sudden direction changes and this person wasn't going around me. I mean, this person LITERALLY walked into me. Deliberately. I got pissed (irked??) and was like wtf??? but kept walking.

Then I thought about how I was supposed to sanitize the front of my jacket and if the virus could even be transmitted that way and I still had a ways to go on my walk so was repeating "Don't touch the front of your jacket" over and over again.

And how the person might have been trans and how I didn't want them to think that's why I was pissed and, yeah, that's the way my brain works. 😀

It’s the grocery aisles for me. There’s arrows and people are still like 🤪

I got into the most hilarious argument (I can say that now) with some dude because he was coming from the opposite direction of me expecting me to move, I told him he was going the wrong way, he said “ I just need something quick”, at this point I was irked cause I noticed he was doing this through the other aisles too, I mentioned that to him, long story short it ended up both of us telling each other to stfu lollll. He got disrespectful first, he didn’t like that I pointed out his ignorance (nice and calmly).

What’s up with that person purposely bumping into you. Trying to prove a point maybe? Cause there’s people who legitimately get annoyed at others for being cautious.
    edited November 2020
    Chris watts and anyone like him.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,952 Member Member Posts: 19,952 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

I was walking down the sidewalk, as I am wont to do, and this person crossed the street ending up right in front of me. It's hard for me to make sudden direction changes and this person wasn't going around me. I mean, this person LITERALLY walked into me. Deliberately. I got pissed (irked??) and was like wtf??? but kept walking.

Then I thought about how I was supposed to sanitize the front of my jacket and if the virus could even be transmitted that way and I still had a ways to go on my walk so was repeating "Don't touch the front of your jacket" over and over again.

And how the person might have been trans and how I didn't want them to think that's why I was pissed and, yeah, that's the way my brain works. 😀

I got into the most hilarious argument (I can say that now) with some dude because he was coming from the opposite direction of me expecting me to move, I told him he was going the wrong way, he said “ I just need something quick”, at this point I was irked cause I noticed he was doing this through the other aisles too, I mentioned that to him, long story short it ended up both of us telling each other to stfu lollll. He got disrespectful first, he didn’t like that I pointed out his ignorance (nice and calmly).

What’s up with that person purposely bumping into you. Trying to prove a point maybe? Cause there’s people who legitimately get annoyed at others for being cautious.

Aren't those arrows on the floor just merely suggestions ?? (kinda like: Compact Parking)

Folks are rather high-strung these days...... and printed, floor arrows can be very stressful.
    edited November 2020
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,952 Member Member Posts: 19,952 Member
    Chris Watts and anyone like him.

Yeah, three counts of capital murder tends to ruffle some feathers, amiright ?

• YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member

I've seen that episode ☹️
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

He’s getting love letters in jail I cannot
    4uvuezd4a19m.png

• CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Aren't those arrows on the floor just merely suggestions ?? (kinda like: Compact Parking)

Folks are rather high-strung these days...... and printed, floor arrows can be very stressful.

I was in a store a few months ago with arrows on the floors. They all led to the employee bathroom, so I had to leave behind my items and escape out the bathroom window. This pandemic is the worst
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,091 Member Member Posts: 1,091 Member

4uvuezd4a19m.png

I'm not surprised because all the killers get love letters. There's a lot of weirdos out there.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,999 Member Member Posts: 9,999 Member

4uvuezd4a19m.png

Yuck. It's exactly the same anytime a prolific serial killer would be arrested and imprisoned; so many of them received numerous love letters from women on the outside who were 100% aware of their crimes (many committed against women!).

I really don't get the infatuation/obsession between killers and their fan clubs (which are mostly all female).
  • airmidthehealerairmidthehealer Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Kids running around loose in the grocery store while their parent(s) are shopping.

Spam calls. There is just no reason for them and I can't block them fast enough.
    edited November 2020
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,268 Member Member Posts: 12,268 Member
    Attractive person posts pic- attention seeking. When men give them props- it’s thurst.

Mediocre person post- “yasss girl, look at this beauty queen”. When men give them props- it’s nice, no problem.

I’m all for hyping someone up, but let’s keep the same energy for everyone.

Ikr.. Pppfff...

I mean I'm always attention/thirst seeking 🤷🏽‍♂️😏😂...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,999 Member Member Posts: 9,999 Member
    - When you can feel a pimple/zit coming on, but it's so deep in your skin that you can't do anything about it. You just have to sit there, with your skin feeling uncomfortable and tight. Bleh.
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,259 Member Member Posts: 7,259 Member
    people sucking their gut in in the after pics
  • stevehenderson776stevehenderson776 Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member
    people sucking their gut in in the after pics

I'm just happy that I CAN now suck in my gut.