Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    When someone at work makes a new pot of coffee, but when I pour it into my cup I can see through it to the bottom. Coffee shouldn't be this light, and now we have a whole pot to drink before I can make anything stronger.

Weak coffee... < shudder >

May I introduce you to the, "Oh, gee... I accidentally dropped the < insert gross object name here > into the carafe... again. Let me make another pot." excuse.
    edited January 2020
    Me: Thank you

You: Yep

Me: You mean “you’re welcome.”

Lol my kids hate when I do that..you’re welcome is too long to say as you walking by someone lol

Same. I say "sure" a lot.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    When someone who tips the scales more than me gives me diet advice.
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Lol my kids hate when I do that..you’re welcome is too long to say as you walking by someone lol

I am irked. 😉

I am irked. 😉

Lol. You're welcome! :smiley:
  • OfCarbsOfCarbs Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Bathroom selfies and the mirror is dirty...it doesn't take much effort to clean you water splatter from the mirror
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    OfCarbs wrote: »
    Bathroom selfies and the mirror is dirty...it doesn't take much effort to clean you water splatter from the mirror

🤷‍♀️every time
    In my defense I barely brush my hair...wiping a mirror is wasted time
  • OfCarbsOfCarbs Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    OfCarbs wrote: »

🤷‍♀️every time
    In my defense I barely brush my hair...wiping a mirror is wasted time

this made me smile :-) my daughters say the same thing when I troll their Instagram posts and tell them to wipe their mirror or clean their bathroom!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,415 Member Member Posts: 9,415 Member
    • Inferring meaning from my words/writing that were not there just to start an argument. *kitten* you.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member

I am irked. 😉

Obviously meant to quote a different thingy
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,232 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,232 Member
    The property taxes in the community Iive in are very high,
    with the majority of the taxes going to the schools (I’m cool with that).
    What irritates me is that they spent ****loads of tax money building a new football stadium at every single high school.
    That seems indulgent to me.
    Surely there were other things needed and the schools could share a stadium or two.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,203 Member Member Posts: 19,203 Member
    The property taxes in the community Iive in are very high,
    with the majority of the taxes going to the schools (I’m cool with that).
    What irritates me is that they spent ****loads of tax money building a new football stadium at every single high school.
    That seems indulgent to me.
    Surely there were other things needed and the schools could share a stadium or two.

wait.

I'm confused.

There's something more important than football ???

• ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 4,956 Member Member Posts: 4,956 Member
    Twitchy, is that Stuart??
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yes, it was a succession of stuarts 😁
    edited January 2020
  • 99clmsntgr99clmsntgr Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    People who put foods into the database with "net carbs."

And even more so when I scan the bar code on a package and that's the *kitten* that comes up as the entry.
    edited January 2020
    I'm irked that I can't seem to get over this bloody injury hump... I've recently hurt myself again doing mild stretching & just walking... WTValhalla. Can't afford a personal trainer, atm, so have to figure it out on my own... & that ain't workin'. How can you injure yourself doing stabilization exercises? I don't know, but I do.
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,727 Member Member Posts: 3,727 Member

Bitte.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,950 Member Member Posts: 2,950 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

Maybe de nada.
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

• ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 4,956 Member Member Posts: 4,956 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yes, it was a succession of stuarts 😁

Oh and you changed it! Lol My dd introduced me to Stuart videos and that was such a fun silly thing in our house for quite awhile. Brings back some happy memories of when my dds were still living here. :)
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,956 Member Member Posts: 11,956 Member
    Things like Amazon music...

I already have prime but if you pay extra each month you get access to like way more music and considering I listen to mostly older music it's kinda worth it...

Now pay a little more and you get the HD streaming service... Wait WHAT!?

It's like I already pay you guys freaking twice for this service, I should get the best you can give me already now...

And why the *kitten* does my apparently non "HD" subscription suddenly work like *kitten* since you've come out with this bogus "HD" service that honestly makes no sense to begin with...

Ssssssigh 🧘🏽‍♂️