Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    When someone at work makes a new pot of coffee, but when I pour it into my cup I can see through it to the bottom. Coffee shouldn't be this light, and now we have a whole pot to drink before I can make anything stronger.

Weak coffee... < shudder >

May I introduce you to the, "Oh, gee... I accidentally dropped the < insert gross object name here > into the carafe... again. Let me make another pot." excuse.
    edited January 2020
    Me: Thank you

You: Yep

Me: You mean “you’re welcome.”

Lol my kids hate when I do that..you’re welcome is too long to say as you walking by someone lol

Same. I say "sure" a lot.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    When someone who tips the scales more than me gives me diet advice.
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Lol my kids hate when I do that..you’re welcome is too long to say as you walking by someone lol

I am irked. 😉

I am irked. 😉

Lol. You're welcome! :smiley:
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    OfCarbs wrote: »
    Bathroom selfies and the mirror is dirty...it doesn't take much effort to clean you water splatter from the mirror

🤷‍♀️every time
    In my defense I barely brush my hair...wiping a mirror is wasted time
  • OfCarbsOfCarbs Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    OfCarbs wrote: »
    Bathroom selfies and the mirror is dirty...it doesn't take much effort to clean you water splatter from the mirror

🤷‍♀️every time
    In my defense I barely brush my hair...wiping a mirror is wasted time

this made me smile :-) my daughters say the same thing when I troll their Instagram posts and tell them to wipe their mirror or clean their bathroom!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,993 Member Member Posts: 9,993 Member
    • Inferring meaning from my words/writing that were not there just to start an argument. *kitten* you.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member

I am irked. 😉

Obviously meant to quote a different thingy
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,030 Member Member Posts: 7,030 Member
    Twitchy, is that Stuart??
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yes, it was a succession of stuarts 😁
    edited January 2020
  • 99clmsntgr99clmsntgr Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    People who put foods into the database with "net carbs."

And even more so when I scan the bar code on a package and that's the *kitten* that comes up as the entry.
    edited January 2020
    I'm irked that I can't seem to get over this bloody injury hump... I've recently hurt myself again doing mild stretching & just walking... WTValhalla. Can't afford a personal trainer, atm, so have to figure it out on my own... & that ain't workin'. How can you injure yourself doing stabilization exercises? I don't know, but I do.
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,770 Member Member Posts: 3,770 Member

Bitte.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,953 Member Member Posts: 2,953 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

Maybe de nada.
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

• ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,030 Member Member Posts: 7,030 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yes, it was a succession of stuarts 😁

Oh and you changed it! Lol My dd introduced me to Stuart videos and that was such a fun silly thing in our house for quite awhile. Brings back some happy memories of when my dds were still living here. :)
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,256 Member Member Posts: 12,256 Member
    Things like Amazon music...

I already have prime but if you pay extra each month you get access to like way more music and considering I listen to mostly older music it's kinda worth it...

Now pay a little more and you get the HD streaming service... Wait WHAT!?

It's like I already pay you guys freaking twice for this service, I should get the best you can give me already now...

And why the *kitten* does my apparently non "HD" subscription suddenly work like *kitten* since you've come out with this bogus "HD" service that honestly makes no sense to begin with...

Ssssssigh 🧘🏽‍♂️