Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,194 Member Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    ^ that is awesome.
  • Kellieee_xoxoKellieee_xoxo Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    A couple that walks extremely slow but won’t make room on the aisle for me to pass by 😂

If they were an old couple, let them be. If they were young, hit one of 'em in the shins with your cart "accidentally."

Because old love is endearing while young love is sickening.

I loveeee this 🥺💖
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    A couple that walks extremely slow but won’t make room on the aisle for me to pass by 😂

If they were an old couple, let them be. If they were young, hit one of 'em in the shins with your cart "accidentally."

Up top 🤚🏻
  • Kellieee_xoxoKellieee_xoxo Member Posts: 215 Member Member Posts: 215 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

it was a few months ago, and I'm rolling the shopping down the grocery aisle and staying to my side.

A young (entitled) couple were approaching from the other direction and evidently expecting me to drastically move out of their way (remember, I'm already well off to the side.).

The guy doesn't move an inch and is walking like I don't even exist. So I nailed him with the shopping cart (pretty hard too.) I didn't even break stride.

He whirls around an looks at me in his little entitled kinda way.
    I just looked back at him and shrugged, in my 'go eff yourself' kinda way.

I love grocery shopping.

This made me literally laugh 😂 I just can’t bring myself to be inconsiderate of other people. When my 10 year old and I shop and she is in someone’s way I immediately pull her close to me.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,999 Member Member Posts: 9,999 Member

it was a few months ago, and I'm rolling the shopping down the grocery aisle and staying to my side.

A young (entitled) couple were approaching from the other direction and evidently expecting me to drastically move out of their way (remember, I'm already well off to the side.).

The guy doesn't move an inch and is walking like I don't even exist. So I nailed him with the shopping cart (pretty hard too.) I didn't even break stride.

He whirls around an looks at me in his little entitled kinda way.
    I just looked back at him and shrugged, in my 'go eff yourself' kinda way.

I love grocery shopping.

Only you could make grocery shopping a contact sport. :lol:
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,748 Member Member Posts: 3,748 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »

But ohhh the noises your vehicle makes when it’s that cold. Everything is super stiff and feels like it’ll shatter any second.

And driving on square tires because the tires have frozen.

You need to get some winter tires on there. Those stay malleable well below freezing.

Nothing is malleable at -40, trust me. Including the rock-hard seat I plunk my *kitten* onto. Whyowhy do I live in this godforsaken climate?

ETA: love the way this place makes me sound like an animal abuser :D
    edited November 2020
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,730 Member Member Posts: 2,730 Member
    Bald tires, so annoying
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,056 Member Member Posts: 1,056 Member
    Glitter on everything Christmasy because it gets everywhere
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,054 Member Member Posts: 7,054 Member
    Glitter on everything Christmasy because it gets everywhere

It's ironic. All the things I thought disturbed me about Christmas.....the hustle, bustle, chaos, noisy loud boisterous kids, Christmas music played endlessly, glitter :), having a million cookies to bake and presents to buy/wrap.....
    I'm missing all that this year. :(
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,054 Member Member Posts: 7,054 Member
    The weather forecast for this week shows snow every single day. I had to postpone my tire change-over appointment due to catching Covid. I just rescheduled for Thursday.
    Weather forecast....please be wrong please be wrong.
    iMago wrote: »
    when no-show/low cut socks don't stay put and end up slipping beneath your heel in your running shoe

Crocs don’t do that

Just sayin
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,948 Member Member Posts: 19,948 Member
    when no-show/low cut socks don't stay put and end up slipping beneath your heel in your running shoe

Crocs don’t do that

Just sayin

tumblr_judgingyou.gif

Crocs don’t do that

Just sayin

tumblr_judgingyou.gif

I’m just stating facts 😁
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,261 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,261 Member
    When people beat around the bush.. just say it and stop making me guess what you mean 🙄