Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,230 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,230 Member
    When people beat around the bush.. just say it and stop making me guess what you mean 🙄

But I kinda sorta wanna do that thing ya know THAT thing are you free

I am free and appreciate you taking me shopping.. I mean thats what you want right, to buy me lunch and a Christmas gift? 😜
    Or wait, wait.. did you mean you want to do my washing and need my clothes?

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,230 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,230 Member
    When people beat around the bush.. just say it and stop making me guess what you mean 🙄

I am free and appreciate you taking me shopping.. I mean thats what you want right, to buy me lunch and a Christmas gift? 😜

Clearly you don't listen 🙄🤣

You're gunna have to spell it out CLEARLY 😂

Clearly you don't listen 🙄🤣

You're gunna have to spell it out CLEARLY 😂

If I did that then you'd understand what I'm trying to say and that would defeat the whole purpose of this game I like to play and mind games are right up there with passive aggressiveness and shamrocks ya know

Youre gunna need to translate that to Australian, cause if you beat around my bush Im like..
    7rv6qil2uoyy.gif

😂
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,208 Member Member Posts: 2,208 Member
    ^ so many thoughts running around my gray matter right now. But, ya can’t beat around something that ain’t there.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    edited November 2020
    tmantwo wrote: »
    ^ so many thoughts running around my gray matter right now. But, ya can’t beat around something that ain’t there.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Its a metaphorical bush.. 😂

Don't you get me into trouble 🤫🤐😁
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,208 Member Member Posts: 2,208 Member
    I about got myself in trouble then deleted it.

I’d never dream of getting anyone else in trouble...

again 😂
    edited November 2020
    tmantwo wrote: »
    I about got myself in trouble then deleted it.

I’d never dream of getting anyone else in trouble...

again 😂

Its all good Tman.. I get myself in trouble without any help :D
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Okay, so I went to an outdoor coffee shop and they had two different music selections going on (one on the patio and one inside) I was sitting on the patio.

Directly adjacent to the coffee shop was a breakfast restaurant with their own outdoor, patio music cranked up.

One seat on the patio, getting blasted with 3 different songs, plus conversation, plus road noise.

It makes me want to just move to West Dakota and grow tomatoes out on the back-40, away from everyone and everything.

OMG - I would've busted a nut (is that the proper expression?)

Seriously...I can't have a conversation and the radio (or tv or another conversationalist) going at the same time. I would've been pulling my hair out, and most likely crying.

I just got up and left.

Coffee to go, sunroof open, cruise control set to 13mph.

Lemme guess...a ford?.

This is funny! 😂👏
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 26,743 Member Member Posts: 26,743 Member

@Motorsheen
    Directly adjacent to the coffee shop was a breakfast restaurant with their own outdoor, patio music cranked up.
    One seat on the patio, getting blasted with 3 different songs, plus conversation, plus road noise.
    It makes me want to just move to West Dakota and grow tomatoes out on the back-40, away from everyone and everything.

f1b6a39140fce02cc1151f33632e95fd.gif

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,578 Member Member Posts: 19,578 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @Motorsheen

f1b6a39140fce02cc1151f33632e95fd.gif

where's the coffee shop?

... and, do they validate parking?

( validated parking is very important. )
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    Okay, so I went to an outdoor coffee shop and they had two different music selections going on (one on the patio and one inside) I was sitting on the patio.

Seriously...I can't have a conversation and the radio (or tv or another conversationalist) going at the same time. I would've been pulling my hair out, and most likely crying.

😬😬😬
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

😬😬😬

Am I going to jail? 🥺

You will be missed I'm sure ;)
    edited December 2020