Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    ^ so many thoughts running around my gray matter right now. But, ya can’t beat around something that ain’t there.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Its a metaphorical bush.. 😂

Don't you get me into trouble 🤫🤐😁
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 1,858 Member Member Posts: 1,858 Member
    I about got myself in trouble then deleted it.

I’d never dream of getting anyone else in trouble...

again 😂
    edited November 2020
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    I about got myself in trouble then deleted it.

I’d never dream of getting anyone else in trouble...

again 😂

Its all good Tman.. I get myself in trouble without any help :D
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 1,343 Member Member Posts: 1,343 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Okay, so I went to an outdoor coffee shop and they had two different music selections going on (one on the patio and one inside) I was sitting on the patio.

Directly adjacent to the coffee shop was a breakfast restaurant with their own outdoor, patio music cranked up.

One seat on the patio, getting blasted with 3 different songs, plus conversation, plus road noise.

It makes me want to just move to West Dakota and grow tomatoes out on the back-40, away from everyone and everything.

OMG - I would've busted a nut (is that the proper expression?)

Seriously...I can't have a conversation and the radio (or tv or another conversationalist) going at the same time. I would've been pulling my hair out, and most likely crying.
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 1,343 Member Member Posts: 1,343 Member
    Okay, so I went to an outdoor coffee shop and they had two different music selections going on (one on the patio and one inside) I was sitting on the patio.

Directly adjacent to the coffee shop was a breakfast restaurant with their own outdoor, patio music cranked up.

One seat on the patio, getting blasted with 3 different songs, plus conversation, plus road noise.

It makes me want to just move to West Dakota and grow tomatoes out on the back-40, away from everyone and everything.

Seriously...I can't have a conversation and the radio (or tv or another conversationalist) going at the same time. I would've been pulling my hair out, and most likely crying.

I just got up and left.

Coffee to go, sunroof open, cruise control set to 13mph.

Lemme guess...a ford?.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,182 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,182 Member

I just got up and left.

Lemme guess...a ford?.

This is funny! 😂👏

I just got up and left.

Lemme guess...a ford?.

This is funny! 😂👏

🤗
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 19,954 Member Member Posts: 19,954 Member

@Motorsheen

f1b6a39140fce02cc1151f33632e95fd.gif

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,163 Member Member Posts: 19,163 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @Motorsheen

f1b6a39140fce02cc1151f33632e95fd.gif

where's the coffee shop?

... and, do they validate parking?

( validated parking is very important. )
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,363 Member Member Posts: 2,363 Member

😬😬😬
    CacoEther wrote: »

😬😬😬

Am I going to jail? 🥺

😬😬😬

Am I going to jail? 🥺

Listen I’m only here to point and laugh at your cute innocence, I’m not about to put you under citizen’s arrest or anything 😏

I dig them handcuffs tho 😏