Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• 99clmsntgr99clmsntgr Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    People who put foods into the database with "net carbs."

And even more so when I scan the bar code on a package and that's the *kitten* that comes up as the entry.
    edited January 23
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    I'm irked that I can't seem to get over this bloody injury hump... I've recently hurt myself again doing mild stretching & just walking... WTValhalla. Can't afford a personal trainer, atm, so have to figure it out on my own... & that ain't workin'. How can you injure yourself doing stabilization exercises? I don't know, but I do.
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,349 Member Member Posts: 3,349 Member
    Me: Thank you

You: Yep

Me: You mean “you’re welcome.”

Bitte.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,942 Member Member Posts: 2,942 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

Maybe de nada.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,259 Member Member Posts: 3,259 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Bitte.

• ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,396 Member Member Posts: 1,396 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Twitchy, is that Stuart??
    Yes, it was a succession of stuarts 😁

Oh and you changed it! Lol My dd introduced me to Stuart videos and that was such a fun silly thing in our house for quite awhile. Brings back some happy memories of when my dds were still living here. :)
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    Things like Amazon music...

I already have prime but if you pay extra each month you get access to like way more music and considering I listen to mostly older music it's kinda worth it...

Now pay a little more and you get the HD streaming service... Wait WHAT!?

It's like I already pay you guys freaking twice for this service, I should get the best you can give me already now...

And why the *kitten* does my apparently non "HD" subscription suddenly work like *kitten* since you've come out with this bogus "HD" service that honestly makes no sense to begin with...

Ssssssigh 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,687 Member Member Posts: 7,687 Member
    The silent treatment. Seriously, are you 5?
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,687 Member Member Posts: 7,687 Member
    Things like Amazon music...

I already have prime but if you pay extra each month you get access to like way more music and considering I listen to mostly older music it's kinda worth it...

Now pay a little more and you get the HD streaming service... Wait WHAT!?

It's like I already pay you guys freaking twice for this service, I should get the best you can give me already now...

And why the *kitten* does my apparently non "HD" subscription suddenly work like *kitten* since you've come out with this bogus "HD" service that honestly makes no sense to begin with...

Ssssssigh 🧘🏽‍♂️

This crap is why I just cancelled Amazon Prime all together. They kept tacking on additional "features" for pay which I had had as part of the original subscription a year before. :expressionless:
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,354 Member Member Posts: 3,354 Member

What if the act that triggered the thanks was done begrudgingly and you are in fact NOT welcome and yep is just the next best polite thing to say. True story.

What if the act that triggered the thanks was done begrudgingly and you are in fact NOT welcome and yep is just the next best polite thing to say. True story.

I'll take a yep as a "you're welcome". It's at least acknowledgement. Maybe my standards are just low. :lol:
  • MissLea0424MissLea0424 Member Posts: 54 Member Member Posts: 54 Member
    Having people you live with, stay with, who visit, just watch you clean countertops in the kitchen and then moments later they go make something that involves bread, crackers, spices etc. Leaving crumbs all over the just cleaned counter. No attempt to wipe up their mess at all. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,655 Member Member Posts: 10,655 Member
    Having people you live with, stay with, who visit, just watch you clean countertops in the kitchen and then moments later they go make something that involves bread, crackers, spices etc. Leaving crumbs all over the just cleaned counter. No attempt to wipe up their mess at all. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I feel your pain like nails on a chalkboard down my back... 😂
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,259 Member Member Posts: 3,259 Member

Uh huh

I'll take a yep as a "you're welcome". It's at least acknowledgement. Maybe my standards are just low. :lol:

YOU DESERVE BETTER I loudly proclaim

So... my husband and child pretty much. :neutral:
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,917 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,917 Member
    one of my neighbors, ugh :s
    Having to redo a project because I miscalculated stitches. Boo.
  • fdlewensteinfdlewenstein Member Posts: 228 Member Member Posts: 228 Member
    How many things that irk me can I post?
    People who don't know how to drive.
    My husband of 30+ years putting away half of the clean dishes because he doesn't know where the other half goes.
    People who judge you.
    Emojis.
    When Caribou doesn't have dark roast!