Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,134 Member Member Posts: 8,134 Member
    Frequent profile name changes.

I changed mine just for you. :tongue:
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Dudes that feel the need to be inches away from my lips to tell me anything..YOU ARE TOO CLOSE BRO !!

right?

it's called 'social distance'

different cultures have different rules.....

for whatever reason, Germans, more than other tribes, like to have a lot of room between themselves & others..... go figure.

Dis me. If you aren't on the other side of the room, you're too close. :lol:

Haha lol for real
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Why does someone blow snot in a hanky only to keep it in your pocket all day and keep reusing it? That's so gross. :( Sorry if I offend anyone here but this has always been a peeve of mine and it makes me cringe every single time. Use a kleenex and throw that nasty thing away.

People still use hankies?
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 985 Member Member Posts: 985 Member
    When my cats press there noses against my just cleaned windows.
    I love 'em anyway.
  • DecadeDuchessDecadeDuchess Member Posts: 315 Member Member Posts: 315 Member
    When people place their cardboard boxes within the recycling, without condensing them 1st & thus I am now unable, to put my recyclables within since it's unnecessarily full!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,134 Member Member Posts: 8,134 Member
    When my cats press there noses against my just cleaned windows.
    I love 'em anyway.

Mine lick windows. I'll take a nose print any day. :lol:
  • 13bbird1313bbird13 Member Posts: 425 Member Member Posts: 425 Member
    When residents in my building leave a box of stuff they no longer want next to the front door, like they're offering some precious treasure to the lucky first-comer. It's useless, damaged, broken, ugly plastic junk you couldn't even give away at a yard sale... take it to the dumpster like a normal human being!
  • IronwomanUnoIronwomanUno Member Posts: 806 Member Member Posts: 806 Member
    When I get a mushroom burger and they put them 🍄 under the meat where I can’t see them.🙄
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Ok I know this is a bit of a selfish one but it annoys me when other family members use the home gym for about three days, knowing full well they won't be back until next year, and they move all my weights around. Just do your cardio and leave. Thanks, I'll see you in 2021.

Well damn 😂...

I'll be sure to put the weights back after our next pizza meeting... 😏
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    Ok I know this is a bit of a selfish one but it annoys me when other family members use the home gym for about three days, knowing full well they won't be back until next year, and they move all my weights around. Just do your cardio and leave. Thanks, I'll see you in 2021.

Well damn 😂...

I'm sure I can make an exception for you my fellow pineapple pizza president!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,313 Member Member Posts: 18,313 Member

Well damn 😂...

I'm sure I can make an exception for you my fellow pineapple pizza president!

well now, I just determined what's for dinner tonight....
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Member Posts: 9,480 Member Member Posts: 9,480 Member
    People who feel the need to talk on their phone during the checkout lane at the grocery store. It's irks me to no end.

Oh and people who call you but they are around kids and 90% of the conversation consisted of kids yelling and the other person telling me multiple times to hold on. I have 4 kids, I understand this process but if it's a call to catch up...I expect your full attention. Go hide in your car, I'll go hide in mine. We're good for 10 minutes lol

I think just talking on the phone irks me 😅

Or people who talk on the phone while their in the crapper in a public restroom. Sorry Karen but no one else wants to listen to your conversation while you're pooping on the throne.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,842 Member Member Posts: 1,842 Member
    When people (men) go way out of their way to open a door for me, even if they are awkwardly carrying items or are quite a distance ahead of me. Yeah, I know I'm a weak little lady, but I think I can open that door myself. They think they are being gentlemanly, but I find it patronizing and it annoys the crap out of me.
    When people (men) go way out of their way to open a door for me, even if they are awkwardly carrying items or are quite a distance ahead of me. Yeah, I know I'm a weak little lady, but I think I can open that door myself. They think they are being gentlemanly, but I find it patronizing and it annoys the crap out of me.

I get a kick out of opening doors for men (since I was taught to be polite and offer assistance regardless of gender). Some of them get downright offended at me offering to hold open the door OR get very, very confused.

It is a source of day-to-day amusement.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
    It irks me that I can’t put birdseed out for the birds without attracting the opossums and raccoons at night.
    Living on a creek, ugh.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    Men that can’t look at my face while they’re speaking to me 🤨