Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,358Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,358Member, Premium Member
    one of my neighbors, ugh :s
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,390Member Member Posts: 7,390Member Member
    Having to redo a project because I miscalculated stitches. Boo.
  • fdlewensteinfdlewenstein Posts: 218Member Member Posts: 218Member Member
    How many things that irk me can I post?
    People who don't know how to drive.
    My husband of 30+ years putting away half of the clean dishes because he doesn't know where the other half goes.
    People who judge you.
    Emojis.
    When Caribou doesn't have dark roast!
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    Dudes that feel the need to be inches away from my lips to tell me anything..YOU ARE TOO CLOSE BRO !!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,660Member Member Posts: 16,660Member Member
    Dudes that feel the need to be inches away from my lips to tell me anything..YOU ARE TOO CLOSE BRO !!

right?

it's called 'social distance'

different cultures have different rules.....

for whatever reason, Germans, more than other tribes, like to have a lot of room between themselves & others..... go figure.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,358Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,358Member, Premium Member

c0x19gchwqjb.gif
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 1,243Member Member Posts: 1,243Member Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Having people you live with, stay with, who visit, just watch you clean countertops in the kitchen and then moments later they go make something that involves bread, crackers, spices etc. Leaving crumbs all over the just cleaned counter. No attempt to wipe up their mess at all. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sweep the crumbs into your hand, walk to their bedroom & place the crumbs on their pillowcase.

They should get the message....

Love that idea!! :) What can you do with peanut butter you find on the bathroom sink? Seriously, you're eating in the bathroom? Is that a common thing or is it just the occasional OCD in me talking? That's just ick to me.

right?

for whatever reason, Germans, more than other tribes, like to have a lot of room between themselves & others..... go figure.

Dis me. If you aren't on the other side of the room, you're too close. :lol:
    Frequent profile name changes.
    Frequent profile name changes.

I changed mine just for you. :tongue:

right?

Dis me. If you aren't on the other side of the room, you're too close. :lol:

Haha lol for real
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,965Member Member Posts: 1,965Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Why does someone blow snot in a hanky only to keep it in your pocket all day and keep reusing it? That's so gross. :( Sorry if I offend anyone here but this has always been a peeve of mine and it makes me cringe every single time. Use a kleenex and throw that nasty thing away.

People still use hankies?
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Posts: 925Member Member Posts: 925Member Member
    When my cats press there noses against my just cleaned windows.
    I love 'em anyway.
  • DecadeDuchessDecadeDuchess Posts: 318Member Member Posts: 318Member Member
    When people place their cardboard boxes within the recycling, without condensing them 1st & thus I am now unable, to put my recyclables within since it's unnecessarily full!
    When my cats press there noses against my just cleaned windows.
    I love 'em anyway.

Mine lick windows. I'll take a nose print any day. :lol:
  • 13bbird1313bbird13 Posts: 425Member Member Posts: 425Member Member
    When residents in my building leave a box of stuff they no longer want next to the front door, like they're offering some precious treasure to the lucky first-comer. It's useless, damaged, broken, ugly plastic junk you couldn't even give away at a yard sale... take it to the dumpster like a normal human being!