Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Humblebragging 🙄

Like, why cant a guy thats handsome, great body, wealthy, has great sense of humor, self made, loves animals and kids, can sing and dance, does laundry and housework, is handy and can build most anything.....not find a girl? Lol!

👀 But can you cook or nah?
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 574 Member Member Posts: 574 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Humblebragging 🙄

Like, why cant a guy thats handsome, great body, wealthy, has great sense of humor, self made, loves animals and kids, can sing and dance, does laundry and housework, is handy and can build most anything.....not find a girl? Lol!

Hmmm....thats subjective....i grill almost everything. So much so that i installed an indoor barbecue in my kitchen. Outside of that, the only thing i can make which i think is pretty damn good is a pasta free meat lasagna using baked zucchini strips for pasta substitute. So....not really a good cook but a decent grill master 😁
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Humblebragging 🙄

Hmmm....thats subjective....i grill almost everything. So much so that i installed an indoor barbecue in my kitchen. Outside of that, the only thing i can make which i think is pretty damn good is a pasta free meat lasagna using baked zucchini strips for pasta substitute. So....not really a good cook but a decent grill master 😁

You're a good egg. You'll find who you're looking for in due course 🤗
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,472 Member Member Posts: 19,472 Member
    Humblebragging 🙄

Mediocre is the way to go!

giphy.gif

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,869 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,869 Member
    Why should I waste my time trying to guess what’s going on?
    Just spit it out, cough it up, say it!
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,878 Member Member Posts: 1,878 Member
    jamloche wrote: »
    If someone posts something like, "I lost three inches around my waist!" ... I can celebrate with them, because I understand what they are saying. But many people post things like, "I lost 25 lbs and 25 inches!" What the What?

From context clues, I know they are adding up measurements - 1" around the arms, 2" around the thigh, 4" around the waist, etc. But without a comprehensive or agreed upon list of measurements, just saying that they lost 25 inches is meaningless. Losing inches is good, but at this point you're just throwing up a random number. The more body parts you measure, the more inches you've lost? That's not helpful.

Stop it. You're killing me.

It must really blow your mind when someone says they lost 25%.
    edited January 20
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,582 Member Member Posts: 1,582 Member
    People that suddenly give something up and are all up in your face about how "bad" it is.

My daughter gave up pork, suddenly she's the pork police and I can't stand to live with her. 😫
    Baby girl...you've been eatin bacon since you cut teeth! Git!

Ex smokers, ex religious, ex sugar, ex pork ... they have the zeal of the newly converted
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,582 Member Member Posts: 1,582 Member
    Pumping gas in the snow.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,131 Member Member Posts: 6,131 Member
    Pumping gas in the snow.

I've never had this problem...😂

We don't pump our own gas round these parts

Moving to where you live!!

And gee, thanks for the reminder that I need gas. Wonder if I have enough fumes to make it 4 miles today then I could put it off until tomorrow.

What irks me? Procrastinators :blush:
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Pumping gas in the snow.

la-dee-da.gif

For the record....I'd totally let you pump my gas 😘

His rates may be too high.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Pumping gas in the snow.

And gee, thanks for the reminder that I need gas. Wonder if I have enough fumes to make it 4 miles today then I could put it off until tomorrow.

I'm not sure you really want that - ask @Motorsheen, he hates my place of residence. 😂
    Living by the ocean definitely has its positives, but it comes with traffic headaches, flooding, noreaters, bad attitudes etc. Were def not known for our kindness, me being the exception. 😇

That's very bad for your engine, Reenie.

Now go fill that tank! 🤗

I don't hate it there at all.

It's just that I wish I could make a left turn coming out of Cherry Hill rather than driving around the block, dodging potholes. That's all.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Pumping gas in the snow.

la-dee-da.gif

For the record....I'd totally let you pump my gas 😘

His rates may be too high.

my standards are high
    my rates are low

I consider it a win / win
    Pumping gas in the snow.

I'm not sure you really want that - ask @Motorsheen, he hates my place of residence. 😂
    Living by the ocean definitely has its positives, but it comes with traffic headaches, flooding, noreaters, bad attitudes etc. Were def not known for our kindness, me being the exception. 😇

That's very bad for your engine, Reenie.

Now go fill that tank! 🤗

Yes ma'am. I'll remember this while my hands are freezing on the nozzle. :)

I've always wanted to live by the ocean; coast of Maine would be my pick. I don't have the traffic headaches(2 stop light town here) or floods(live on a high hill so everybody else would have to wash away before me) but everything else is prevalent. Everything's a trade-off. :( But somebody pumping my gas might be the deciding factor. :)
    Pumping gas in the snow.

I hear there’s a nice view from there too. 😆