Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,515 Member Member Posts: 1,515 Member
    Pumping gas in the snow.

I've never had this problem...😂

We don't pump our own gas round these parts

I hear there’s a nice view from there too. 😆

You *kitten* 😂

dv7mvmemy6e7.gif
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,450 Member Member Posts: 19,450 Member
    Pumping gas in the snow.

I've never had this problem...😂

We don't pump our own gas round these parts

I hear there’s a nice view from there too. 😆

You *kitten* 😂

dv7mvmemy6e7.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,515 Member Member Posts: 1,515 Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,825 Member
    don’t get me started..................
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 18,670 Member Member Posts: 18,670 Member
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,268 Member Member Posts: 2,268 Member
    🕷👄🕷

1r1iqmdkqwjx.jpeg
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,861 Member Member Posts: 1,861 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    🕷👄🕷

1r1iqmdkqwjx.jpeg

Definitely not my style. Wooly buggers come to mind.
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 7,260 Member Member Posts: 7,260 Member
    Feigned incompetence
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 3,032 Member Member Posts: 3,032 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    🕷👄🕷

1r1iqmdkqwjx.jpeg

Definitely not my style. Wooly buggers come to mind.

Always reminds me of Snuffleupagus

kd2zzj707s4h.jpeg
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Being referred to as “buddy”.

I hear you bro

I’ve definitely been bro-zoned before. I’m gonna just say it....bruh, dude, pal.....not my fav. I like to be called girl sometimes. By the right person.

I am bro’d and buddied and fanned out. But it does a pretty good job of signaling intent. Good job, guys, on being clear.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,821 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,821 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    Feigned incompetence

I swear I read feigned impotence and was like "Oh noooooo..."
  • AndreaTamiraAndreaTamira Member, Premium Posts: 249 Member Member, Premium Posts: 249 Member
    Motivational posters and any "keep calm and..." stuff that still turns up from time to time.

That sock stealing monster that seems to live in my washing machine and only ever eats one of a pair of socks.

That I can seldom find a hairband when I need it.

That my old pants are too loose, but my new pants still too tight to wear comfortably.

Kids smashing all the keys of a piano at once. Even annoyed me when I was a kid myself.

Price stickers covering the nutrition label or Best Before date of a food item I bought.

edited January 21
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    Feigned incompetence

I swear I read feigned impotence and was like "Oh noooooo..."

Now I want to see how that’s done
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Member Posts: 1,051 Member Member Posts: 1,051 Member
    People who interrupt me when I'm talking
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,450 Member Member Posts: 19,450 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »

That my old pants are too loose, but my new pants still too tight to wear comfortably.

Wearing a "Jethro Bodine belt" (length of rope) to keep my 'round-the-house jeans up right now. :D

I dated a hippie chick back when I was in college and she wore a natural fiber rope as a belt.

But the knots she could tie.....

Damn you half-hitch !
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,077 Member Member Posts: 6,077 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    When I schedule an appliance repair on-line and it tells me to call to confirm the appointment. If I wanted to call, I wouldn't have filled out the on-line appointment form. Can't they just send me a confirming email?

Oh, and clothes dryers that just stop heating up.

YES, my dryer stopped heating up too. Thought I'd fixed it because I changed out a bunch of doohicky thingamabobs in the back and it actually worked for 1/2 a cycle. Something's not letting it heat up so we cleaned out the duct, got lots of stuff out, thought it'd be better. Still not working. :( Hope you can figure out what's wrong with yours without spending lots o money on it. :/ DH just wants to run out and buy another one. :( I'm cheap and will use the clotheslines.