Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,021 Member Member Posts: 2,021 Member
    Spilling something in the fridge and not cleaning it and waiting for me to.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 932 Member Member Posts: 932 Member
    Chapped lips

yours or???
  • HerNameIsMischiefHerNameIsMischief Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    Ragged nails, especially toenails.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,726 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,726 MFP Moderator
    When its "moms fault" any time we didnt pack a drink or snacks. Dads cant plan too????
  • RAinWARAinWA Member Posts: 1,826 Member Member Posts: 1,826 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    RAinWA wrote: »
    When I schedule an appliance repair on-line and it tells me to call to confirm the appointment. If I wanted to call, I wouldn't have filled out the on-line appointment form. Can't they just send me a confirming email?

Oh, and clothes dryers that just stop heating up.

YES, my dryer stopped heating up too. Thought I'd fixed it because I changed out a bunch of doohicky thingamabobs in the back and it actually worked for 1/2 a cycle. Something's not letting it heat up so we cleaned out the duct, got lots of stuff out, thought it'd be better. Still not working. :( Hope you can figure out what's wrong with yours without spending lots o money on it. :/ DH just wants to run out and buy another one. :( I'm cheap and will use the clotheslines.

Apparently you should take the back off the machine every few years and remove the lint from down at the bottom (there was a fair amount of it) or it makes something stay open or something and burned out some element. Can you tell I am not mechanically inclined? It took him about 30 minutes to diagnose and fix and give the dryer a check up. The dryer is only 16 or so years old (it was here when we bought the house), so I'd like to get a few more years out of it. :smiley:
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 932 Member Member Posts: 932 Member
    When its "moms fault" any time we didnt pack a drink or snacks. Dads cant plan too????

nah we just wing it and if we forget there is always QT
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,726 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,726 MFP Moderator
    When you just got home from work and EVERYONE needs SOMETHING and your brain just can't handle the crazy

Like walking in the door with bags of groceries and have to pee and just want to take off your shoes and breathe a minute but its 15 times can I have, can we do, what's for dinner? They say "I love you " in the strangest of ways those kids.

you get it!
  • MsCzarMsCzar Member Posts: 248 Member Member Posts: 248 Member
    Taking a cue from "my mom's fault" - Outright abusive trauma excepted, when any adult blames present day odd behaviour on some childhood experience. I know a 67 year old woman who won't cut her hair because her mother made her get a pixie cut at age eight and a co-worker who won't set a bed-time for her 5 year-old because her mother made her go to bed at 8PM until she was 14. I want to scream, "Well you're not eight years old NOW!"
    edited January 22
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,673 Member Member Posts: 9,673 Member
    When you just got home from work and EVERYONE needs SOMETHING and your brain just can't handle the crazy

Like walking in the door with bags of groceries and have to pee and just want to take off your shoes and breathe a minute but its 15 times can I have, can we do, what's for dinner? They say "I love you " in the strangest of ways those kids.

Ah, another human being who truly understands my pain. :joy:
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,525 Member Member Posts: 2,525 Member

Kids have the ability to also pack their own lunch or snack ...
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 567 Member Member Posts: 567 Member

lies
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,525 Member Member Posts: 2,525 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »

lies

I saw it once on tv