Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,681 Member Member Posts: 9,681 Member
    I think it's related to allergies or sinuses, but when you get that slight prickling beginning of a headache behind your eye(s) that just kinda lingers all day... like a semi-permanent eye twitch. It's a bit aggravating.
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,659 Member Member Posts: 5,659 Member
    People chewing gum all ugly-like.
    Chawing like a moose.
    Gross and disgusting 😩
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 636 Member Member Posts: 636 Member
    chit chat necromancers

I fancy myself more of a neck romancer. 😜
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member
    when I heartily agree with people I don’t like. That’s how I know I’m turning into an *kitten*.

Or - hear me out now - you're becoming even more empathetic and compassionate.

I feel like you and @tmantwo need all the hugs 🤗
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,594 Member Member Posts: 1,594 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    when I heartily agree with people I don’t like. That’s how I know I’m turning into an *kitten*.

Or - hear me out now - you're becoming even more empathetic and compassionate.

I feel like you and @tmantwo need all the hugs 🤗

I disagree but I like you 😂
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Women flirting with married men.

Ahem. 🗑

You rang? :kissing_heart:
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,273 Member Member Posts: 2,273 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »

Ahem. 🗑

You flirt with married men?
    CacoEther wrote: »

Ahem. 🗑

Back off, dis me

Your father smelt of elderberries. Oh wait, dis like this. :open_mouth:
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,840 Member

Ahem. 🗑

Back off, dis me

I, too, felt attacked 😩 I just appreciate other people's parents (OPP) and don't always know if they're married 😭 But I know @vanityy99 couldn't possibly mean us?! Possibly? Impossibly? I FEEL BAD ANYWAY 🥺

Besides, I only flirt for real when it comes to @Revolu7 😝

Ahem. 🗑

Back off, dis me

I, too, felt attacked 😩 I just appreciate other people's parents (OPP) and don't always know if they're married 😭 But I know @vanityy99 couldn't possibly mean us?! Possibly? Impossibly? I FEEL BAD ANYWAY 🥺

We all know I'm the trashiest and @vanityy99 loves me most.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,961 Member Member Posts: 2,961 Member
    Husband has been talking about the stock market off and on for two hours now. I wish he would shut the eff up. He follows me around the house talking about it or he expects me to stand there and listen as if it's the most interesting thing ever. I want to tell him to tell someone who gives a bleep about what he's talking about, like his dad, but it'll only start a fight. So I'll just be thrilled when I go to bed and leave him in his own little world.
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 574 Member Member Posts: 574 Member

Ahem. 🗑

Back off, dis me

Ummmm.....i wish i had something incredibly witty and charming to say.....ummm....you is fire mami! Hows that?
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,253 Member Member Posts: 2,253 Member
    When the new guy at work is asking you a billion personal questions.
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Husband has been talking about the stock market off and on for two hours now. I wish he would shut the eff up. He follows me around the house talking about it or he expects me to stand there and listen as if it's the most interesting thing ever. I want to tell him to tell someone who gives a bleep about what he's talking about, like his dad, but it'll only start a fight. So I'll just be thrilled when I go to bed and leave him in his own little world.

Just nod and say uh huh a lot, it's what my mom did with my dad and they've been married 60 years.