Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Ok I know this is a bit of a selfish one but it annoys me when other family members use the home gym for about three days, knowing full well they won't be back until next year, and they move all my weights around. Just do your cardio and leave. Thanks, I'll see you in 2021.

Well damn 😂...

I'll be sure to put the weights back after our next pizza meeting... 😏

I'm sure I can make an exception for you my fellow pineapple pizza president!

You didn't invite me, but I'm joining this club 🍍 🍕 👍

You are absolutely welcome to be part of our club :smile:
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,051 Member Member Posts: 7,051 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    When people (men) go way out of their way to open a door for me, even if they are awkwardly carrying items or are quite a distance ahead of me. Yeah, I know I'm a weak little lady, but I think I can open that door myself. They think they are being gentlemanly, but I find it patronizing and it annoys the crap out of me.

I get a kick out of opening doors for men (since I was taught to be polite and offer assistance regardless of gender). Some of them get downright offended at me offering to hold open the door OR get very, very confused.

It is a source of day-to-day amusement.

You know, for me it's not about awkward, it's not about weak, it's about being nice to each other. I hold the door open for both men and women. I get incredibly tickled when someone holds the door for me. In a world full of hatred and down right evil, it's refreshing to *just be nice* to each other.

SO TRUE!!!!

Oops, this isn't the loudly proclaim thread. :)
    edited January 2020
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Idk if this falls under being irked or just stupid but when you have that awkward moment of long walk between you and somebody else that you’re greeting for the first time..like why can’t I just meet you there..don’t stand there waiting for me with your hand out for 37 minutes making me speedwalk raising the chances of me tripping over the smallest rock 😑....damn it irked me just talking about it lol
  • kdbulgerkdbulger Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    When people quickly come from behind you in the other lane and then pull in front of you in traffic. I can't see your blinker to know you're coming if you just swoop past, up, and in like that.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,266 Member Member Posts: 12,266 Member
    People who are not so much driving the car, as much as the car is driving them...
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,108 Member Member Posts: 2,108 Member
    Why does the cat have to play in the water dish and shake water all over the floor so that my socks get wet when I walk in the kitchen?
  • ericatoday1ericatoday1 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Lots of things. DM me for details hahha
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,787 Member Member Posts: 19,787 Member
  • MichelleWithMoxieMichelleWithMoxie Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member
    Why do people ask you questions AFTER you’ve sent a pretty through email explaining it all

Emails aren't meant to be read. They're merely a CYA tool for you to say you did your part.

Gotta have that paper trail
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    When I’m right and proven to be right and still there’s no apology 👊🏻
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,999 Member Member Posts: 9,999 Member
    People who intentionally drive cars they know are not street worthy/safe and impede the flow and speed of traffic because their vehicle is incapable of traveling over 30 miles an hour. GET OFF THE ROAD!
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    People who intentionally drive cars they know are not street worthy/safe and impede the flow and speed of traffic because their vehicle is incapable of traveling over 30 miles an hour. GET OFF THE ROAD!

Vehicles I am frequently stuck behind in order of least to most irksome
    School bus (only *kitten* try to pass these)
    Manure truck
    Horse & buggy
    Tractor
    Riding mower

I’ve also gratefully followed in the tracks of the snowplow. Frikken snow.
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,466 Member Member Posts: 1,466 Member
    This is silly, I’m almost embarrassed to admit it. But it bothers me when I’m home and people use my drive way to turn around in.
    edited January 2020
  • kyle0404kyle0404 Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member

Manure truck
    Horse & buggy
    Tractor
    Riding mower

Horse and buggy? So I'm not the only one on here who lives in Amish territory lol.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    kyle0404 wrote: »

Manure truck
    Horse & buggy
    Tractor
    Riding mower

Horse and buggy? So I'm not the only one on here who lives in Amish territory lol.

Nope, you’re not alone
  • kyle0404kyle0404 Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    This is silly, I’m almost embarrassed to admit it. But it bothers me when I’m home and people use my drive way to turn around in.

This is a perfectly reasonable thing to be frustrated by, Everytime my neighbor turns around in my drive it makes my dog bark at the door 🙄