Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,693 Member Member Posts: 3,693 Member
    This is ridiculous and what does it matter to me anyway?
    I just can’t help it, it bugs me.

People driving alone in their car with a mask on.

I find myself driving with my mask on simply because I'm so used to it I forgot about it. Or I'll just need to put it on again in five minutes so why bother?

Or, it's winter and I didn't feel like taking my heavy gloves off for the tenth time to carefully remove the mask without ripping out an earring so f**k it, the thing can just stay on. :D

Eta and I guess I better add I'm not the disagreer either!
    edited February 26
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,432 Member Member Posts: 19,432 Member
    This is ridiculous and what does it matter to me anyway?
    I just can’t help it, it bugs me.

People driving alone in their car with a mask on.

Oh just forget I said it.
    I don’t give a *kitten*, seriously I don’t.
    😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

I wear my mask cause it makes my teeth look better ;)
  • MsCzarMsCzar Member Posts: 375 Member Member Posts: 375 Member
    minimalism

Minimalism doesn't bug me - but I can't stand people who have taken up minimalism and worship Marie Kondo as the second coming with the implication that their minimalist ways make them soooo much better than everyone else.
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    minimalism

Minimalism doesn't bug me - but I can't stand people who have taken up minimalism and worship Marie Kondo as the second coming with the implication that their minimalist ways make them soooo much better than everyone else.

I just like stuff 🤷‍♀️
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 3,068 Member Member Posts: 3,068 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    minimalism

I just like stuff 🤷‍♀️

Me too. I’d get rid of my kids before I got rid of my Batmobile collection. 😏
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,090 Member Member Posts: 10,090 Member
    When my son (ASD, SPD and Tourette’s) is having a meltdown in public and people offer their judgemental opinion similar to “when I was a kid I would have gotten my butt kicked for acting like that.” Or “one good smack and he wouldn’t be doing that again” 😑. If I wasn’t occupied with my child in those moments I swear it wouldn’t be pretty 🤬

Ugh. That’s just awful. I’m sorry.
  • JessOC420JessOC420 Member Posts: 166 Member Member Posts: 166 Member
    When people switch up, just be yourself from the jump, keep the same energy and keep it 💯.
  • tc1333tc1333 Member Posts: 3,980 Member Member Posts: 3,980 Member
    When people hide behind a keyboard and think they are tough. 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,725 Member Member Posts: 2,725 Member
    When my son (ASD, SPD and Tourette’s) is having a meltdown in public and people offer their judgemental opinion similar to “when I was a kid I would have gotten my butt kicked for acting like that.” Or “one good smack and he wouldn’t be doing that again” 😑. If I wasn’t occupied with my child in those moments I swear it wouldn’t be pretty 🤬

I would so want to "smile" and say and look how you turned out. And turn away. Let them stew in that.

• ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter Posts: 44,875 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 44,875 Member
    And now seeing discarded masks along the sidewalks or parking lot.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,717 Member Member Posts: 6,717 Member

I would so want to "smile" and say and look how you turned out. And turn away. Let them stew in that.

Good reply to rude ignorant people who are so downright rude. It's really amazing there are so many people in this world who know how to parent our children better than we do. Total sarcasm here. :(
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    When my foot falls asleep, that awful tingling feeling.

I wonder why we refer to it “falling asleep”?
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    When a spicy noodle goes into my throat and somehow winds up in my nasal passage. Oh goodness! I think I’m going to die
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,731 Member Member Posts: 6,731 Member
    When a spicy noodle goes into my throat and somehow winds up in my nasal passage. Oh goodness! I think I’m going to die

😂 this creates a hilarious visual
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,943 Member Member Posts: 1,943 Member

😆 🤣

I blame @Deadman_Diggingup
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,731 Member Member Posts: 6,731 Member

He does have a spicy noodle. Have you seen his pic laying on the bench press? 😂

I don’t know him as well as you do
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,674 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,674 Member

😳

I don’t know him as well as you do

You really need to pick your game up.

Hang on let me get it out of my hidden calculator app.