Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Chia seeds. When they get stuck in your teeth.

All the time 😠
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    Migrains. I get them from air pressure changes, its been a long week with current weather patterns in MD :/

Yep...same here . Costco bulk bottle of exedrin migraine. 👍😆
  • gionrogadogionrogado Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    gionrogado wrote: »
    keyboard warriors who only point out petty things and can never cite facts when pressed

you should capitalize the beginning of a sentence and use punctuation to end it according to strunk and white

🤣🤣🤣
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 7,397 Member Member Posts: 7,397 Member
    When my teenage son yells “Mom!!!! Mooooommmm!! Can I have a towel??” EVERY time he gets in the shower. You know where they are stacked and if they are gone go “source” one from the floordrobe in your room my darling child.

Love, might steal. My teenage son prefers that he step on clean, folded clothing, rather than the carpet in his room. Typically spread out directly in front of the dresser that contains only clothing he's decided he will never wear. This irks me.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,689 Member Member Posts: 2,689 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    When my teenage son yells “Mom!!!! Mooooommmm!! Can I have a towel??” EVERY time he gets in the shower. You know where they are stacked and if they are gone go “source” one from the floordrobe in your room my darling child.

Love, might steal. My teenage son prefers that he step on clean, folded clothing, rather than the carpet in his room. Typically spread out directly in front of the dresser that contains only clothing he's decided he will never wear. This irks me.

Oh...im not a teenage son. .but I do this...my dresser contains clothes I will not wear
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 7,397 Member Member Posts: 7,397 Member
    slessofme wrote: »

Oh...im not a teenage son. .but I do this...my dresser contains clothes I will not wear

It's more the clothes on the floor that bother me, I have plenty of clothing in my closet that never gets worn, but if I pull it all out it'll be practically empty.
  • Peachesand_creamPeachesand_cream Member Posts: 257 Member Member Posts: 257 Member
    When someone tells you to follow them and they blow through yellow lights and dart in and out of cars doing 90 mph as you're white knuckling the steering wheel and your face is sweating and you can't breathe to the point you need to pull to the side of the road to breathe into a brown paper bag then they call you to ask you wya?
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,770 Member Member Posts: 33,770 Member
    When someone tells you to follow them and they blow through yellow lights and dart in and out of cars doing 90 mph as you're white knuckling the steering wheel and your face is sweating and you can't breathe to the point you need to pull to the side of the road to breathe into a brown paper bag then they call you to ask you wya?

Yup.. hate pace cars that doesn't look out for the guy following
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,703 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,703 Member
    Trolls.. 🙄 play somewhere else
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’ve said it before but it seems to be getting worse,
    no one uses their blinkers! 🤬
  • 5ofseven5ofseven Member Posts: 795 Member Member Posts: 795 Member
    Trolls.. 🙄 play somewhere else

But this is my playground 😭
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,612 Member Member Posts: 19,612 Member

How do you expect me to use a turn signal when I have a smartphone resting on my shoulder, a steaming hot cup of coffee in one hand and a leftover burrito in the other hand ?

It's all I can do to steer this sled using just my knees and occasionally an elbow while make illegal u-turns.

Turn signals will need to wait.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

How do you expect me to use a turn signal when I have a smartphone resting on my shoulder, a steaming hot cup of coffee in one hand and a leftover burrito in the other hand ?

It's all I can do to steer this sled using just my knees and occasionally an elbow while make illegal u-turns.

Ain’t it the truth! 😡
    I have become one of “those” people,
    I will sit on my horn until they go or get out to fight. 😂
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,612 Member Member Posts: 19,612 Member

Ain’t it the truth! 😡

I just shrug it off.

It's not directed at you (really, it's not).

Besides, folks are ultra stressed right now and there's a lot of crazy people out there.... and many of them carry.

Tread Lightly.

Ain’t it the truth! 😡

I just shrug it off.

It's not directed at you (really, it's not).

Besides, folks are ultra stressed right now and there's a lot of crazy people out there.... and many of them carry.

Tread Lightly.

I’m not stupid, I only do it to little old ladies. 😂
  • RyotaFujikawaRyotaFujikawa Member Posts: 438 Member Member Posts: 438 Member
    When I look at maps, if I the legend looks "wrong" to me, I get really upset. Usually it's because I can relax if the numbers are all purple, but they turn blue when they're wrong.