Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    sounds from certain people annoy the h3!! out of me. A few examples is when i can hear my co-worker swallowing her water that she drinks every 30 seconds, when she rubs her hands together to warm up it sounds like sandpaper and every day after lunch she sucks on butterscotch candy and she's not quiet about it.

I'm convinced I have misaphonia.

It’s safe to say you just don’t like your coworker lol
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,640Member Member Posts: 5,640Member Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

zy9p41m.gif
  • I_still_knowI_still_know Posts: 213Member Member Posts: 213Member Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

Yess, this, all day.
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,492Member Member Posts: 1,492Member Member
    I hate when people are in the right hand lane when they are going straight. I got places to be people.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,231Member Member Posts: 2,231Member Member
    Talking to me when you see I'm in the middle of working on reports
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,231Member Member Posts: 2,231Member Member

Especially the TPS reports.

Ya. And PSA reports
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Posts: 994Member Member Posts: 994Member Member
    so many things.....mmmmmm
    lately the biggest thorn in my side are is rude, disrespectful, unkind people.....
    The jerks that don't let you make a turn, or get in their lane....people looking at their phones blocking the entire isle and when you nicely say excuse me..they don't budge...or while continuing to look at their phone, they drop the door on you...ok stop there
    (I think today might be a good yoga day..need a little zen)
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 914Member Member Posts: 914Member Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    One of my pet peeves is when you see perfectly healthy people just leave their shopping cart wherever they please. At my local small town supermarket, I watched a clerk who works there, take her cart right outside the door, take her 1 bag of groceries from it and just leave it there in the way. I don't know why something like that irks me but come on people, are we that lazy now?? FWIW, I took her cart and a couple others back into the store.

Not sure how you can tell if someone is perfectly healthy by looking at them, but why would their health status matter in this instance?

1) small town so people are recognized easily and you can tell if someone is capable of walking an extra 5' or not. Most carts are left right outside their automatic doors so it's not like a huge franchised store or anything where you have to walk half a mile to put your cart back. :/
    2) I'm a little more understanding of someone if you can tell they're struggling or have kids with them, or what not. But come on, especially this clerk I mentioned.....slow as mud and usually when I go through her line I have to bag all my groceries myself.
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    sullus wrote: »
    I can't stand when people yield right-of-way. You're not being polite. You're not being nice. You're not a good person.

You're *kitten* up traffic flow. You're the problem.

Oh man that’s it’s irritating on another level
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,186Member Member Posts: 10,186Member Member
    when employees start vacuuming the floor in a store 30 minutes before closing time
  • LeannJeffersLeannJeffers Posts: 442Member Member Posts: 442Member Member
    When people at work listen to videos and snapchats without headphones. They must want everyone to know they are NOT working!
  • HarveysBudHarveysBud Posts: 286Member Member Posts: 286Member Member

Especially the TPS reports.

:D

• sardelsasardelsa Posts: 8,793Member Member Posts: 8,793Member Member
    When people who have known me a very long time (family, friends) spell my name wrong (it's Stef not Steph)
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 3,355Member Member Posts: 3,355Member Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    When people who have known me a very long time (family, friends) spell my name wrong (it's Stef not Steph)

Nice to meet you Steti
    Maybe it was Fstef? No disassemble Fstefanie!
  • sardelsasardelsa Posts: 8,793Member Member Posts: 8,793Member Member