Myfitnesspal

Message Boardsโ€บ Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you ๐Ÿคฌ

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,721 Member Member Posts: 6,721 Member
    When people just randomly drop by my house without warning. Don't you realize I need to mentally prepare myself for dealing with humans, even ones I like. Now go home and text me (don't call bc I won't answer) that you'll be stopping by in a few days....then I'll be ready.

ME TOO!! Well, there's only a couple people I don't mind just popping in but my neighbor comes over any ole time. I need to find tolerance and forgiveness. :(

But I simply cannot. I'm going to He!!, I just know I am.
    When that thing laying in the middle of the running trail looks like a stick, until you're right up on it - and IT'S A SNAKE!

Irk hell, that'd drop me dead on the spot

I've come across a few on the trails...one ate a frog in front of me...

My sister and I saved a frog from a tiny snake last year. It's the least we could do. I mean, that snake was a little bigger than a good-sized night crawler. Anything bigger than that and we'd've said 'have a good dinner' and provided a moment of peace in the frog's honor.
    People that talk constantly after they've had a few drinks...

People who talk constantly without the alcohol. :/ Unless I'm drinking too.
    edited April 13
    When that thing laying in the middle of the running trail looks like a stick, until you're right up on it - and IT'S A SNAKE!

A few years ago, I was training for a marathon and decided on an early morning training run.

The sun was coming up and the rural road was covered in a shadow of a mesquite tree. As I ran closer, I noticed the the shadows started to move on their own. A few step closer and I realized that the shadows were actually several rattlesnakes slowly moving across the road.

I turned a forty-five minute run into a five minute sprit back home.

Baby. :)
    But look at the improvement on your running time. Worked better than a.m. coffee.

Irk hell, that'd drop me dead on the spot

I've come across a few on the trails...one ate a frog in front of me...

My sister and I saved a frog from a tiny snake last year. It's the least we could do. I mean, that snake was a little bigger than a good-sized night crawler. Anything bigger than that and we'd've said 'have a good dinner' and provided a moment of silence in the frog's honor.

• FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 189,339 Member Member Posts: 189,339 Member
    ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ "๐˜๐ฎ๐ฉ" ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ "๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" . ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,397 Member Member Posts: 2,397 Member
    When he leaves the kitchen table and drags the whole table cloth with him.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,397 Member Member Posts: 2,397 Member
    When he takes on a new project and somehow it becomes my project too.

I didnโ€™t sign up for this.

Especially when he makes me do all the boring stuff like taking the bucket of broken tiles up and down the stairs. Canโ€™t I help smash and remove the tiles? I guess itโ€™s good exercise ๐Ÿคจ
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Poachers ๐Ÿ˜’
    poachยทer
    /หˆpลCHษ™r/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: poacher; plural noun: poachers
    a person who hunts or catches game or fish illegally.
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 435 Member Member Posts: 435 Member
    Getting my job transfers rejected bc thereโ€™s not enough people on my crew as it is. I may have to quit bc who knows when theyโ€™ll hire more people. They havenโ€™t hired one person in six months! Maybe Iโ€™ll have to complain to the higher ups since I donโ€™t have any strikes against me to stop me from transferring. All Iโ€™m trying to do is go to dayshift!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,955 Member Member Posts: 1,955 Member
    Passive aggressive snarky *kitten*
  • ___Soundwave______Soundwave___ Member Posts: 213 Member Member Posts: 213 Member
    Mixing up "question begging" with "raises the question".

Also, "literally" when it should be, "figuratively".
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,438 Member Member Posts: 19,438 Member
    An empty peanut butter jar :/
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,355 Member Member Posts: 6,355 Member
    When the air is off at work and you canโ€™t even open a window
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,023 Member Member Posts: 3,023 Member
    ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ "๐˜๐ฎ๐ฉ" ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ "๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" . ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Bothers me as well...also "no problem" is disturbing. I was a server for four years in a restaurant where every meeting we had our manager said "never say 'no problem' because what you're actually saying is that it was a problem, a hassle, tedious, something you didn't want to do." You could just so simply say "you're welcome" or "my pleasure."
  • ___Soundwave______Soundwave___ Member Posts: 213 Member Member Posts: 213 Member
    An empty peanut butter jar :/

This is a travesty. As bad is one with only the very smallest amount, giving you false hope while you try to retrieve it.