Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    How the heck am I supposed to talk about my life without bringing up my ex?

Everything I did in my life from 17-50 included him, that’s practically my whole life.
    I bring him up in conversation because almost everything I did in my past, I did with him.

🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😶

I dunno....

change the subject

talk about me.

Perfect.
    Always the perfect smart*** answer. ☺️
    I like you. 😜
  • alancorey1979alancorey1979 Member Posts: 105 Member Member Posts: 105 Member
    When someone brings doughnuts to the office then proceeds to cut them in half.... I want the whole *kitten* doughnut. Especially the maple bars... with a cream filling.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,176 Member Member Posts: 2,176 Member
    The phrase "You know what I saw on FB?...."
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,756 Member Member Posts: 6,756 Member
    @KosmosKitten
    I didn't know. :( I'm sorry you've all suffered such a terrible loss. I wish you peace and comfort. {{HUGS}}
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten
    I didn't know. :( I'm sorry you've all suffered such a terrible loss. I wish you peace and comfort. {{HUGS}}

I should clarify: It's not directed at anyone here. It's mostly directed at people who knew her or loved her as much (or maybe more) than I did. It's just kinda weird thinking about the things we all say in regards to grief, you know?. :heart:
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,061 Member Member Posts: 3,061 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    The phrase "You know what I saw on FB?...."

Super annoying...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,898 Member Member Posts: 9,898 Member
    When I wake up with sinus issues or... a sore back from sleeping in a different bed for two weeks. Ouch.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,061 Member Member Posts: 3,061 Member
    When my fourteen-year-old daughter speaks in a really terrible fake British accent for an entire game of Clue. We're getting ready for game #2 and I'm going to try to be "cool" for one night and not tell her how annoying that is...
    Two phrases: "Fauci Ouchie" Ugh... I'm pro vaccinations but this just gives me douchechills!

"I understand if you delete me..." when someone isn't active. We get it, you want attention.

I'm getting old.
    Two phrases: "Fauci Ouchie" Ugh... I'm pro vaccinations but this just gives me douchechills!

"I understand if you delete me..." when someone isn't active. We get it, you want attention.

I'm getting old.

:lol: Welcome to the secret society of old folk. :lol:

I'm getting old.

Are there dues?

I'm getting old.

Are there dues?

I mean, no... but you might be required to wear a large (fancy) red hat or a purple boa. :lol:

I'm getting old.

Are there dues?

I mean, no... but you might be required to wear a large (fancy) red hat or a purple boa. :lol:

That's my Saturday night. I'm in!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,450 Member Member Posts: 9,450 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten

I should clarify: It's not directed at anyone here. It's mostly directed at people who knew her or loved her as much (or maybe more) than I did. It's just kinda weird thinking about the things we all say in regards to grief, you know?. :heart:

I think we all know what you are saying...
    'we' (the collective 'we') are all just so awkward. Stupid phrases/things just fall out of my mouth at the best of times. Then I feel incredibly stupid and bad...knowing it was unmeaningful/empty to the person on the receiving end and making myself feel unhelpful in the situation.