Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,123 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,123 Member
    When I leave the house without my glasses.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member
    -stay at home order has been extended again for another two weeks.

aklcl058nncw.jpeg
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,058 Member Member Posts: 7,058 Member
    Movies where the soon to be next victim walks into a dark room to grab some papers they need to sign or to make popcorn, but don’t bother to turn the lights on!😠 Who does that? If I get up in the middle of the night I’m looking around and definitely turning the lights on just in case someone is hiding behind the couch holding a knife. 🔪🩸😈

YES! And don't they hear us when we're yelling from our couch, Don't go in there!! You'll be sorry! SMH
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 1,817 Member Member Posts: 1,817 Member
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Movies where the soon to be next victim walks into a dark room to grab some papers they need to sign or to make popcorn, but don’t bother to turn the lights on!😠 Who does that? If I get up in the middle of the night I’m looking around and definitely turning the lights on just in case someone is hiding behind the couch holding a knife. 🔪🩸😈

YES! And don't they hear us when we're yelling from our couch, Don't go in there!! You'll be sorry! SMH

Exactly!🤣😂🙊 It’s so frustrating! But honestly it ruins the movie for me. I think movie producers need to get a little bit more creative!😁👍🏽
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,267 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,267 Member
    Burning the roof of my mouth on hot food.... ouch for days :(
  • Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    When I am having a conversation with myself and someone walks in...
  • accio_doughnutsaccio_doughnuts Member Posts: 78 Member Member Posts: 78 Member
    When you get to the checkout and realize you forgot your wallet.
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 550 Member Member Posts: 550 Member

The worst 😤 like, this is a PRIVATE meeting and we’re not DONE so could you please leave!
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,123 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,123 Member
    When things converge in a way that the money is going out too darn fast.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,682 Member Member Posts: 9,682 Member
    using a public restroom and as soon as you sit down, it starts to flush multiple times while you're on it!😐
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 190,053 Member Member Posts: 190,053 Member
    Fake nice!
    I see right through that! 😟
  • Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    Fake nice!

Is it better than being downright bitchy and nasty?

The worst 😤 like, this is a PRIVATE meeting and we’re not DONE so could you please leave!

Especially when the hand gestures are in full swing while I'm having a confrontation with someone in my head😂😂
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,058 Member Member Posts: 7,058 Member
    Two very different ways of spending money.
    edited May 16
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 550 Member Member Posts: 550 Member
    Everything.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 190,053 Member Member Posts: 190,053 Member
    Fake nice!

Is it better than being downright bitchy and nasty?

Heck no!!
    I'd rather see the real thing rather than experience the lies! It's an insult!!
  • idontcarrollidontcarroll Member Posts: 208 Member Member Posts: 208 Member
    Master manipulators.
    When my sleeping pills don't work :s